Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-17 of 292 Results
  1. Detailing Classifieds
    SOLD Detailing Accessories Bundle comprising Grit Guard, Dirt Guard, Karcher Snow Foam attachment for regular hose, Meguiar's APC bottle, Swissvax Mixing bottle, Swissvax spare bottle, Tyre brush, and Chenille wheel brush. Most items are new and unused - SOLD Thanks for looking. Alan W
  2. Detailing Classifieds
    Last few items, honestly! :lol: THREAD UPDATED TO REMOVE SOLD ITEMS Swissvax Detail Boars' Hair Brush, New - £8 + £3 P&P Aquatouch Super Plush Dual MF, 40cm x 40cm, 3 Off, New - £8 + £3 P&P. Generic 75mm DA Backing Plate plus Wool Pad, New - £5 plus £3 P&P. Please check my iTrader feedback...
  3. Detailing Classifieds
    Afternoon all, Here for sale I have my 200ml pot of Swissvax Shield, purchased about a year ago.These waxes are lovely to work with - application is an absolute pleasure and when buffed leaves a beautiful gloss on the paint. In my experience, Shield will last a good few months on the car...
  4. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    I have no first hand experience of either. I am looking at the 50ml pots; BoS seems to be £68 and CR is £249 Is the CR worth the extra over BoS in terms of gloss and depth? I'm not too bothered about how long it lasts (I know CR is 6-12 months per layer and BoS is 3 months per layer, if im not...
  5. Detailing Classifieds
    Greetings people, I am selling my swissvax shield 200ml pot - about 70-80% left at the minimum. I don't know how deep these pots are, but this is a conservative estimate. £80, no offers. This includes P&P to mainland UK (this is my lowest price).
  6. Detailing Classifieds
    ALL SOLD - thanks guys! Kamikaze ISM Coat, approx. 8/10ml only used of the original 30ml - SOLD Info on ISM Coat HERE and HERE and Raven's Thread HERE. ;) It only took 8/10ml to do my TT so the remaining 20ml+ could easily do another 2 cars. ;) Microfiber Madness Incredipad, used once and...
  7. Detailing Classifieds
    Sold items removed for clarity and prices reduced on remaining items. ;) Zymol Vintage, 4oz Sample Pot (don't confuse with newer 2oz samples ;)) - Sold to MDC250. (Zymol Vintage retails at £2230 for 623g and therefore 4oz (100g) would equate to over £350 cost if you could buy it!) Dodo Juice...
  8. Waxes & Sealants (TV)
    Zymol Glasur This time round its a personal favourite from the high end wax blenders, Zymol. Although the label suggests its designed for Porsches its a great around wax. Unlike some other around waxes on the market its best to apply to a signal panel and then remove with in one to three...
  9. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    Thought Thursday this week would be the ideal time to time my car body work a spring clean up. It was a wet morning but due to dry up but would be cloudy ( great! ) Items used just today - Car Chem Cola favoured shampoo AF Oblitarate AF Iron Out Wertstat Prime Just my luck the sun...
  10. Detailing Chat
    Hi guys, Anyone out there use the Swissvax foam polishing pads? If so are they any good? Haven't really seen or heard much about them and i was just curious to see if they were worth a try?
  11. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    CG Black wax for me. Bought it today from kuro werks after seeing the 20% off.http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=4771145#post4771145 Have been wanting it for ages
  12. Detailing Classifieds
    So following on from another sales thread im clearing out stuff I dont need. Im having to sell my high end waxs I havent even had time to use as I need the money more than I need a wax. Regrettably selling this as I really wanted to use it. Paypal only or cash on collection. Price includes...
  13. Waxstock 2023 (Coventry July 22nd-23rd)
    Here is a couple of photo's (sorry about the quality) from the show where my merc took runner up in the following categories in the arrive and shine - best new car - best paint me cleaning the wheel My mate Ben dressing the doors I'm thrilled to have come runner up in these...
  14. Detailing Classifieds
    Hi a few nice bits for sale :wave: First up is my pot of Auto Finesse Desire, this is from the original batch of #500 pots, this one being #10. around 90% full - moved to its own thread :) Raceglaze black label, a really nice wax pot this with a small amount left, enough for about 2 or...
  15. Detailing Classifieds
    Hi guys :wave: Time to move a few prized possessions along to clear a bit of room and fund the new house purchase. Prices include delivery, payment by bank transfer or Paypal goods with the buyer to cover fees. Please keep all dealings on the thread as per DW rules. Listed elsewhere, any...
  16. Detailing Classifieds
    Zymol, swissvax, polish angel, festool, auto finesse, sonax, polished bliss & more! The majority of items listed below are all brand new and unused (unless stated otherwise) and discounted at least 25% from RRP where available. I believe these are realistic selling prices so please don't post...
1-17 of 292 Results