Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 61 Results
  1. The Studio
    This Audi RS4 was a recent purchase for a regular customer. The car was well known to him and had great mechanical history... but the paintwork let it down. It has had a lot of painted panels and many number plates with lots of holes in the boot lid. The car was booked in for a Major...
  2. The Studio
    #offsetdetailing #detailing #essex #london #detailer Website https://www.offsetdetailing.com Facebook https://www.facebook.com/offsetdetailing Instagram https://www.instagram.com/offsetdetailing Twitter https://www.twitter.com/offsetdetailing Call+4407843201313 • Based In Rayleigh, Essex, UK...
  3. The Studio
    This A6 Avant was a new purchase for the owner. They were looking to have the car brought up to a nice standard where they could decide if it needed paintwork, and just be a nice daily driver. The car on arrival. 20200518_103240 by Richard Lewin, on Flickr The engine was allowed to cool and...
  4. The Studio
    A nine year old panther black Audi TTS booked in for a two stage heavy enhancement detail to remove the majority of defects and put some life back into the faded paintwork. Heavy scratches and swirl marks were covering the panther black paint. Paint and wheel faces coated with Finishkare High...
  5. The Studio
    A 2018 Audi S5 Sportback in phantom black booked in for a two stage machine polish and Pyramid Car Care's Premium Ceramic Coating for paintwork and trim protection. Exterior glass coated with Gtechniq Smart Glass. Wheels and calipers given a coat of Finishkare Hi Temp wax, exhaust pipes...
  6. The Studio
    I found the photos from this one so thought I'd share it :) The car came in a few months ago to be prepared for a show. I'd worked on the car around a year or so before this. It had been off to have the front end painted, the wheels refurbished and a few other bits done. It hadn't been washed i...
  7. The Studio
    This lovely Audi S5 Saloon came in for some refreshing. The car is only 8 months old but had seen a lot of bad contact in its time. A multi stage machine polish was chosen to remove the defects before a long lasting ceramic coating to protect the paintwork in future. The order of the detail...
  8. The Studio
    This Audi A6 Avant came in for a little freshen up. The car is just over a year old and the owner wanted it to look as if it had just been collected again. The order of the detail, Full Auto Finesse safe wash and decontamination. Enhancement Detail - Single stage machine polish. The bonnet...
  9. The Studio
    This awesome looking Audi A5 Sportback with Airlift Performance 3P air ride and Rohana wheels measuring a whopping 11x20 all round was in for a multi stage machine polish and Kamikaze Collection Miyabi & ISM coatings. Exterior glass coated with Gtechniq Smart Glass, interior cleaned and...
  10. The Studio
    This brand new Audi S3 came in a few days after collection from the dealership. The owner turned down the dealers protection option in favor of Ceramic Pro As with all new cars, a bit of work is required to get the paintwork ready for ceramic coating. This New Car Protection packages consists...
  11. The Studio
    Here's a brand new 2017 Audi S3 with just over 100 miles on the clock in for a new car detail. Single stage machine polish to remove minor marring and enhance gloss with Carpro Cquartz UK Edition protecting the paintwork and trim. Wheels, tyres calipers and exhaust tips coated with Gyeon...
  12. The Studio
    This nicely modified Audi A5 came in a short while ago after a full respray. The were a few dull areas and some defects that the owner wanted to have removed. The car went through our major Enhancement package (2 stage machine polish) Before being protected with ODK Wax Eclipse and Momentum...
  13. The Studio
    This incredible Litchfield tuned RS6 came in for a spruce up. The car had the usual swirls you'd expect, kurbed wheels and a few suspect paint touch ups. The agenda... A Major Enhancement (2 stage machine polish) Ceramic Pro 9H & Light coatings Wheel refurb and coatings Rear light cluster...
  14. The Studio
    A 2016 Audi A3 saloon TFSI Quattro in for a two stage machine polish and certified only Kamikaze Collection ISM Pro for the paintwork. Exterior glass coated in Intenso, wheels protected with Finishkare high temp wax, interior cleaned, vacuumed throughout with floor mats wet vacced. Another...
  15. The Studio
    Hey guys, how are we all? Here's our 2nd studio post. First of all some information about myself, my name is Arun and I run ATD Detailing based in Derby, East Midlands. I have been detailing for around 6 years, set up business last year. www.atd-detailing.co.uk www.facebook.com/atddetailing...
  16. The Studio
    Check us out on Facebook Hello, my name is Daryl and I run Offset Detailing, a car detailing service based just outside of Rayleigh, Essex. I have won many awards throughout the years with my own cars in the VW show scene and thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the automotive world as well as...
  17. The Studio
    Hi guys, thought this little turnaround would be of interest to some! We were contacted by a loyal customer to carry out an enhancement/new car detail on this year-old Audi S5. With the wash work and decontamination done, the car was pulled inside for correction. Overall the car came up...
  18. The Studio
    Hi guys, another new car protection from us, this time at Watford Audi, protecting a Sepang Blue Audi S5! A few before shots of the S5; not majorly dirty, but completely untouched from the factory with perfect paintwork! The car was pre-washed with citrus power, left to dwell before...
  19. The Studio
    Hi all, a few weeks ago I was called up by Audi Tetbury to carry out a new car protection detail on a brand new matte Daytona Grey Audi RS6 Avant! The car had just about every option ticked, with a few listed below, resulting in a list price entering triple figures! :doublesho £5k matte grey...
  20. The Studio
    :wave: Still yet to find time to work through the backlog I'm afraid, but I will one day!! This Audi TT-S convertible was quoted back in May and the earliest I could accommodate it at the time was late September. So, here we go, this was completed a couple of weeks ago at my unit in...
1-20 of 61 Results