Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 68 Results
  1. The Studio
    Aston Martin Vantage S - Platinum detail The owner of this Aston Martin is a very good client of mine who I have been looking after for about 4 years We talked at length about his new car 3 weeks before he bought it, he was very interested in my top service the Platinum Detail which starts at...
  2. The Studio
    Hello, Thanks for taking the time to view another paint correction from Auto Detox - www.autodetox.co.uk First of all I need to thank James @ Auto Finesse for the referral on this job, thanks James :D The client called me after James gave him my number, he had very specific requirements about...
  3. The Studio
    Skoda Fabia VRS solid red 3 day correction detail The lady owner of this vehicle contacted me via email & I quote. " Barry I have just had my car cleaned & it looks crap ! Can you help ? It's not a ferrari only a Skoda…" I said it doesn't matter to me what make she is bring her over I'll make...
  4. Related Enhancements
    Hello gent's Been so busy lately I totally forgot to mention on here I have moved (just over 3 months ago) sorry I moved to a bigger unit in Rugeley, Staffordshire. Much better location, facilities, security & easier to find. Obviously I am still fully insured with full road risks cover, to...
  5. The Studio
    Audi A3 sportback - Enhancement detail This car was completed last week for a returning client who I have been looking after for 4 or 5 years now, always nice to see an old client The car was left with me while they were on family vacation, at my new unit there is enough room to accommodate...
  6. The Studio
    Thank you for taking the time to read another detailing thread by Auto Detox. For more up to date goings on why not check out my new Facebook page using the icon above ? :) Jaguar XKR cabriolet - 3 day correction detail I detailed a family members cars last year a stunning black porsche 996...
  7. The Studio
    BMW M Coupe major paint correction detail For more up to date goings on with Auto Detox please follow me on my newly opened Facebook account using the icon above :thumb: Thanks for taking the time to view another detailing thread by www.autodetox.co.uk Yes I have been a little quiet on the...
  8. The Studio
    Mini 7 limited edition - 3 day exterior correction detail (there was no interior work on this detail) - finished with the GTechniq collection www.autodetox.co.uk This car was completed a couple of weeks ago for a couple who I have been looking after for a few years now, really nice people &...
  9. The Studio
    Ferrari 458 italia - www.autodetox.co.uk I had the pleasure of working on this Italian beauty a couple of weeks ago for a regular client. The work to be carried out for the client ? Exterior enhancement (no interior or engine bay on this detail) a single stage machine polish to enhance the...
  10. The Studio
    Range Rover Vogue - www.autodetox.co.uk Having detailed the clients other 2 Range Rovers over the past couple of years when he purchased this new one he got in contact immediately to discuss its rebirth Aim of the job bring the paintwork back to life, de badge & re badge entire vehicle. 4 days...
  11. The Studio
    Jaguar XKRS - www.autodetox.co.uk Hello Gent's, This Jaguar XKRS is my clients daily driver, he asked for a 1 day single stage enhancement detail Why ? He would prefer his car detailed 3 times a year rather than a 3 day correction When we talked about this a few months ago I was unsure of...
  12. The Studio
    Cayman R www.autodetox.co.uk Hello folks, Thanks for taking the time to view another detailing thread from Auto Detox This car was completed early march, a brand new 12 plate Cayman R My client drove up to Glasgow to collect this & booked me in on the phone while driving back :D Job: 2 day...
  13. The Studio
    www.autodetox.co.uk Porsche GT2 RS Car was booked in for a one day enhancement so no correction shots as this is not the main aim of this detail, this is a gloss enhancement detail with a wax upgrade to Swissvax Divine & Swissvax opaque range used on the matt carbon fibre & other matt surfaces...
  14. The Studio
    Hello Welcome to another detailing thread by www.autodetox.co.uk This lovely 2 door 61 plate Range Rover Evoque was booked in for a exterior protection detail for a very nice client of mine, I will be returning at the end of the month to do his Porsche Boxster too :) Firstly I took a look...
  15. The Studio
    This weekend I had the pleasure of seeing a client from long ago, I have detailed the families cars for about 4 or 5 years now but things have changed since I last saw them new baby, congratulations ! new cars & dog, always nice to see them & a real nice guy too :) The detail ? Gloss...
  16. The Studio
    Hello all, Been a while since i posted a detail, rest assured i have been working hard in the back ground at the unit & travelling around detailing cars :D This car was completed last week for a very good customer of mine up north this was a mobile detail completed at the customers unit...
  17. The Studio
    Hello, Thanks for taking the time to view another detailing thread from Auto Detox www.autodetox.co.uk This time its a nearly new Mercedes E class convertible in for some treatment at my detailing unit, this is a returning customer I carried out a major paint correction on his previous E class...
  18. The Studio
    Hello, These little jobs were completed over the christmas period & in between I have been busy getting the detailing unit ready for this years season of detailing The Audi TT was in for a new car detail collected from the dealership & delivered to me the next afternoon, it had a single stage...
  19. The Studio
    I've been looking forward to doing this paint correction detail since the summer. Many thanks to Chris (the owner) for the booking and thanks to Baz at Auto Detox for agreeing to a days work. Day 1: Started with the engine being detailed with G101, various brushes and high pressure water...
  20. The Studio
    Hi guys, Thanks for stopping by, a two fold meaning to this thread first I wanted to share the first car through the doors of my new detailing workshop & second share a few photo's of the progress over the past 10 days or so plus a little insight to what will be going on over the holiday period...
1-20 of 68 Results