Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-11 of 11 Results
  1. The Studio
    You can keep up to date with our day to day shananigans on Facebook and Twitter Sorry chaps and chappettes but I have removed all bar one picture again as it has become apparent that not only on FB but here as well has created a lot of questions. I am very strict on client confidentiality and...
  2. The Studio
    You can keep up to date with our day to day shananigans on Facebook and Twitter Long time no see folks. Still busy as ever at Beau Technique HQ. This one was requiring some tlc to bring the life back into it and protect it for the long haul. Paint correction and paintwork protection plus...
  3. The Studio
    You can keep up to date with our day to day shananigans on Facebook and Twitter Furthering on from this previous Range Rover sport thread. Next up, Clients wires Mercedes C class convertible which we colour restored the soft top on a short while back. This was less strenuous. Single stage...
  4. The Studio
    You can keep up to date with our day to day shananigans on Facebook and Twitter Hi folks. Still playing catch up on work undertaken which I've not had chance of fully documenting or just haven't had time to compile a write up. 2 vehicles in total here but this one firstly. Range Rover sport...
  5. The Studio
    You can keep up to date with our day to day shananigans on Facebook and Twitter This one was done some time back and wasn't exactly set out as a documented detail but a good few snaps were taken so thought it rude not to share. Client got in contact through a referral of another good client...
  6. The Studio
    You can keep up to date with our day to day shananigans on Facebook and Twitter We had the pleasure of getting this quite trick Dodge challenger 6.1 hemi V8 back into fighting shape. General build up of grime and tails of woe with swirl markings and the odd RDS. Client left this one of many...
  7. The Studio
    You can keep up to date with our day to day shananigans on Facebook and Twitter Bit of a brief one guys and gals. Had this little beauty pop in a few weeks back for some paint correction and all round detailing services to restore it back to a shiny new pin rather than a rusty of nail so to...
  8. The Studio
    You can keep up to date with our day to day shananigans on Facebook and Twitter Due to limitations of having time to post apologies all round. This was a wonderful vehicle to be working on being an ex concourse awarded vehicle. Lovingly restored and regretfully sold old yet a joyous time for...
  9. The Studio
    Hi gang. Nothing fancy with regards to documentation but im sure this is a DW first so thought why the hell not post it. Pre-delivery clean for a long standing repeat client. Once over of the whole car including engine bay and interior and sealed with Carpro Reload. Enjoy:thumb: P1090704 by...
  10. Detailing Chat
    For all the super sleuths on Detailing World. Looking for some varied banners. I know I can get Carpro and majority of sellers have Dodo Juice and Meguiars but what about the other manufacturers?
  11. The Studio
    This was fun. A new client wishing fortnightly maintenance valets asked me to look further at one of teh 2 vehicles. A lovely Subaru Impreza WRX STi which was screaming out for some serious tlc. The main objective was to get the car thoroughly deep cleaned and well protected for the forwarding...
1-11 of 11 Results