Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 168 Results
  1. The Studio
    4 years ago I did this Clio Skip forward to the present day and she needs a whole lotta love! I had to ask if she had been used as a stage rally car, muck, forestry, 4X4 etc... Green with Envy? Based on how she was, I sprayed the whole vehicle with weak TFR to get the dirt...
  2. The Studio
    Lucky us, the 2nd Classic Porsche we have been lucky enough to get to do. This one we did at our Gosport, Hampshire Unit. The owner had the Porsche restored and it needed the final flourish to get her up together ready to sell, straight to us from the body shop. It was done as a fill in job, and...
  3. The Studio
    Good evening, another paint correction detail carried out at our Gosport Unit here in sunny (ahem) Hampshire. Now those that follow us on Twitter and Facebook (please do!) will have no doubt seen the moaning that's been done about this car. Make no mistake it was a car from hell to detail and...
  4. The Studio
    Another detail carried out at our Gosport, Hampshire unit based HQ. This Frozen white BMW had been on my radar since the owner bought it, so have been looking forward to doing it. Previously I'd have been looking at the Swissvax Opaque range which I carry, but now Nanolex have something for me...
  5. The Studio
    Envy Car Care are pleased to bring you this mega detail from our Hampshire based Gosport Unit. Being indoors has enabled us to do more in depth work, with little danger from the elements getting in the way. This BMW 1 series was dropped in to have a full paint correction detail, some paintwork...
  6. The Studio
    2 cars dug out from the camera, both were subject to a full Envy Car Care protection detail at our Gosport HQ. No before pictures but shots of the finished results. The usual process for our protection details ie wash wheels, snow foam, TBM wash regime then indoors for a clay and cleansed with...
  7. The Showroom
    This Evo was detailed at Envy Car Care's Gosport detailing unit a month or 2 ago. Booked in for a paint correction detail, and I chose Bouncers Capture the rapture wax for its LSP. I have been very impressed with the durability and more so with the sheer reflective gloss it brought to my Clio...
  8. The Studio
    This BMW was subject for a machine polish at our Gosport Unit last month to reduce the appearance of swirls that the owner was unhappy with. Ideally I wanted 3 days on the car as I knew the paint was going to put up a fight, but the owner and I settled on 2 days and we'll see how it came out...
  9. The Studio
    This Mini Cooper was booked in for a paint correction detail down at our Gosport Unit. Potentially for sale, she had to look her best. I didn't take many pictures but the car was subject to the usual snow foam, wash and clay regime before PTG readings were taken and the polishing began...
  10. The Studio
    These cars I did back in July at the coolest place I have EVER worked! The site is an ex military munitions production site in deepest Wiltshire. Acres of rolling country side, with railway tracks disappearing into the hillsides where there are huge underground storage areas. Some pics below...
  11. The Studio
    Closer to home this one. Detailed at our Gosport unit, this little beauty was a real pleasure to do back in July. The owner had bought it back June, just tucked it away and had saved it for a quiet day to get it detailed. How do I know this? Well I bought it to replace the Scoob and its my...
  12. The Studio
    Following on from this BMW 1M paint correction detail, this pre-sale detail was certainly going to be a lot simpler! Wheels soaked with Koch Chemie Reactive wheel cleaner, door shuts with APC and body with Bubbly Jubbly snow foam. Once washed via the TBM with associated grit guards etc, the...
  13. The Studio
    Marc (Krystal Kleen Detail) and myself were very proud to have been selected by Bert Youell to prepare this XK150 to appear at Waxstock 2013 on the Car-Skin Winning Formulas stand. We mainly used Car Skin products for the cleansing and sealing once the car was corrected, including the CS80 Wax...
  14. The Studio
    Envy Car Care have been glad to be making a lot of use of our new unit down in Gosport, Hampshire. This Jaguar XJR came to us for an external protection detail, dent removal and touch up of some stone chips. Already looking pretty good, it turned out very nicely and the owner was over the moon...
  15. The Studio
    Good afternoon all. I am making an effort to look through the camera and upload some write ups. These ones are pretty old, dating back to May 2013 for the Aston! Aston Martin DB7, real thing of beauty and very loved by the owner. Literally immaculate. P1000871 by www.envyvaleting.co.uk, on...
  16. The Studio
    Good morning viewers! You will see the reason for the " " round the word new shortly! Envy Car Care were very pleased to be asked to do a new car prep on this Skoda Yeti. A full protection detail inside and out using products from Envy, Dr Leather, Nanolex and Car Skin and Chemical Guys mainly...
  17. The Studio
    As some of you may have noticed we have been running for the last year or so using the names Envy Valeting and Envy Car Care, and now we are starting to make the change to using the Envy Car Care name, its still us but migrating names gradually! This detail is one carried out at the unit down...
  18. The Studio
    Good afternoon to you dear viewer(s?!) and hope you are sat comfortably. I have for you today a rare treat, kindly afforded to me by the recent upgrade of our services to being enhanced by having a unit. We are now able to do longer term work that requires a car to stay for a while, such as...
  19. The Showroom
    Envy Valeting are delighted to bring you this paint correction detail and in depth project. I 1st got told that I'd be detailing this car over 2 years ago. Why so long ago? Have a look at this on Facebook and you'll know why! Finally the time was upon us to do it, and so the car would be ready...
  20. The Studio
    At last, a long overdue write up from Envy Valeting. This is a new car prep on a Mercedes C250, not a 100% strictly true new car prep as by the time I got my hands on it; it'd done 900 miles and was 2 weeks old! Using the wet weather facilities again down at West Meon, great to have as it...
1-20 of 168 Results