Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 26 Results
  1. Polish/Cleaners/Compounds/Glaze
    Hey all, Anybody tried the new g360 system with a rupes mk2? Need a new cutting compound and previous hex pads giving out now. Thinking s3 scholl but 2 minded. Had Koch h8 but preferred Meguiars 101 for cutting.
  2. Polish/Cleaners/Compounds/Glaze
    My dad has a black Audi A4 that he used to take good care of but over the years hasn't really bothered with it. I've been getting into detailing my car, which is a black Seat Ibiza FR and I reckon he's been thinking about sorting his out recently. Basically he has a rotary polisher and is...
  3. The Daily News Zone
    Reviewers wanted! G3's NEW Colour Restorer We are looking for twelve independent DW reviewers for our new product G3 Colour Restorer, added to Farécla's professional G3 range this week. Why did we broaden our range? Simple: As the average age of cars on the UK roads continues to grow (now at...
  4. The Daily News Zone
    Saturday 15th June saw Team G3 head to Clay Pigeon in Dorset for Round 5 of the Club 100 Endurance Championship. The race was the biggest of the season so far, with 37 karts on the line up and a total of 135 miles to cover over the whole event. Qualifying in 8th position, first driver Matt was...
  5. Competitions
    Exclusive Offer to DW Members: Free Samples of G3 Pro Scratch Remover! It's worth entering this 'Everyone's A Winner' Competition because for the price of a couple of standard texts, everyone get's a sample! We've had some great feedback on DW about G3 Pro Scratch Remover and we're keen to...
  6. Polish/Cleaners/Compounds/Glaze
    Can anyone recommend a product which will remove all wax from my paintwork?
  7. Polish/Cleaners/Compounds/Glaze
    Exclusive offer to DW Members: Free samples of G3 Pro Scratch Remover! We've had some great feedback on DW about G3 Pro Scratch Remover and we're keen to find new ways of spreading the word about the benefits of using it on light scratches and scuffs . What better way than offering you the...
  8. Pre-wash stages: Washing, Drying, Clay & Detailing
    quick question; how good are the Farécla G3 products? from my understanding they are a strictly professionals only manufacturer gone Retail... could they be the best in the business? is their version of SPR better than AutoGlym's? is their Turbo Detailer more advanced then Maguiars Rapid...
1-8 of 26 Results