Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 19 Results
  1. The Studio
    This will be a short and sweet write up. This Nitrous Blue Focus RS came fresh from the dealership with 48 miles on the clock, lots of plastic and a few stickers. Unfortunately there was a little bit of damage on the rear bumper that had been over looked but the dealership were willing to pay...
  2. The Studio
    This beautiful Nitrous Blue RS came in for a new car preparation. The car was 10 days old when it arrived and hadn't been washed :thumb: The process for this car; Full safe wash Decontamination Single stage machine polish Ceramic Pro 9H Ceramic Pro Light Ceramic Pro Rain on all exterior glass...
  3. The Studio
    Hi guys, it seems to have been a while since I posted anything here but there will be some interesting stuff over the next few months! Around 6 months ago we viewed a very special Ford Focus RS, with the hope for it to be ready for yesterday's Ford Fair show. The main reason for such a far out...
  4. The Studio
    Hello everyone and welcome to another Write up from Orchard Autocare. This was a detail we carried out at OCD-ni last year on a very well looked after Ford Focus RS. The car suffered from general wash marks and for a daily driver it was in immaculate condition and a credit to the owner, but as...
  5. The Showroom
    Don't think I posted this up so here you go, Copied from the RSOC forum Matt came down to mine at the weekend as he wanted his Focus ready for central day, but we know it will be looking much diffrent by this weekend. theres loads of pictures so i will post the best ones. if any more are wanted...
  6. The Studio
    The RS MK1 I detailed a month ago was brought back up for some show prep before the 10th aniversery meeting last weekend. I basically we gave it a touchless wash and dry, de wax, removed any very slight scratches that had been put in from the car being driven to and from silverstone for ford...
  7. The Studio
    Well guy, Hello again. Been ages since i uploaded the pictures of the diablo for your pleasure but with my changes just round the corner and a few exciting new things going on I thought i would share a few. Here we have a close friend of mine from my yesteryear. He had decided to get rid of...
  8. The Showroom
    Hi, this is my Focus RS MK2 (2010) here is my Story 2011 Gtechniq Wolfgang Fuzion Estate Wax Brakes before: Gtechniq Tools: New Wax Anti...
  9. The Studio
    DetailMyCar Presents - 2010 Ford Focus RS (Performance Blue) My customer traded in a 2007 Lotus Elise against this rather tasty Focus RS, in what is (in my opinion) the best colour available - Certainly the one I'd choose to live with if I had one anyway. He bought the car in November, and on...
  10. The Studio
    Hello All :wave: This car has just been bought, and the aim here is an enhancement detail and some light modding. Modifications: - Eibach Lowering Springs - Eibach Spacer kit (15mm front, 20mm rear) - Re-painted wheels The detail consists of mainly knocking back any swirl marks and adding...
  11. The Studio
    Hi Guys something short and sweet from myself this time , would not of normally posted this as a thread but after chance viewing (and i do mean chance viewing no bump from Heavenly at all) of another thread on here and as i had some pics i thought it best to post Here is the thread in question...
  12. The Studio
    This was completed a couple of days before Ford Fair, but only able to post it now! I hope to get a few more write ups that have been posted elsewhere up on here soon too. Been a long time coming on this one! Time to give the JamSport RS a tidy up ahead of Ford Fair. You'll have to excuse...
  13. The Studio
    Remember to check out our Facebook page for all our details: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/OCD-ni-Orchard-County-Detailing/119988034680067?ref=ts For a change it was nice to not have to do major correction but instead this time it was a Quarterly maintenance plan clean up and...
  14. The Studio
    Hi Guys, Had this beauty in for a weekend for a full detail, everything that could possibly be detailed was.. as you will see. No corrective work was necessary this time due to the dealers being under strict instructions to not touch the car, the black trim did have a few light swirls however...
  15. The Studio
    Ford Focus RS Frozen White A new car protection detail opting for one of my wax upgrades An excellent choice for a deep clean & protect, suitable for your new or used car from the winter elements Tuesday saw me off down the A14 to Camebridge once again to carry out a new car protection detail...
  16. The Studio
    After many delivery setbacks and booking re-arrangements my customer finally took delivery of his Frozen White Focus RS. With the dealership being less than a mile from me, the car was driven direct with a mear 30 miles on the clock. The dealer having been advised not to perform any pdi, it was...
  17. The Studio
    Highlight of the week was a new car prep on one of my fave cars of this year so far, Ford Focus RS mkII in performance blue. The car had already been treated to some freshly painted wheels in Piano Black, nice touch! Steve knew how important it is to get the paint prep right for his new car and...
  18. The Showroom
    Had some from another forum im on ask if i would look at his focus and see what i could do. Pre-inspected the day before, didnt look to bad, Dirty but not bad! Untill i washed off the dirt!!!:doublesho Got there nice and early, wipd the camera out as i let the APC soak into the wheels, arches...
1-18 of 19 Results