Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-13 of 13 Results
  1. The Studio
    A lovely shade of magnetic grey on this 2017 Focus RS in for a two stage machine polish and Kamikaze Collection's ISM PRO hydrocarbon coating which is a certified detailer only application bring extreme durability and gloss. Exterior glass coated with Gtechniq Smart Glass, interior detail and...
  2. The Studio
    Hi guys, it seems to have been a while since I posted anything here but there will be some interesting stuff over the next few months! Around 6 months ago we viewed a very special Ford Focus RS, with the hope for it to be ready for yesterday's Ford Fair show. The main reason for such a far out...
  3. The Studio
    Hello all, Recently had a string of Focus RS' to do here at Magic Detail.. The car featured in this thread came to me after receiving a recommendation by Collins Performance, which is an honour to be recommended by such RS tuning legends :thumb: This particular example is a Mountune...
  4. The Studio
    Hello all :wave: Thanks for taking the time to look at another Magic Detail write-up. This one saw me on my travels over to Chester to sort this KMS400 Focus RS out over a 2 day period. Once again this one was in the awesome (and rare) Performance Blue. :thumb: On arrival the car was sat...
  5. The Studio
    Hello all, I'd just like to share this write up with you, short and sweet this one. I have been hugely impressed by the CarPro Hydro2 coating, and wanted to show it off to you on a mk2 Focus RS - and as it's only a short write-up I've also added some photoshoot pictures of the last RS I...
  6. The Studio
    Hello all, Here we have a mk2 Focus RS for a paint correction detail, to be protected using CarPro products - as a CarPro approved detailer, I opted for CQUK and Reload but this may later be changed for Finest, as the car may end up being wet sanded!! I'll keep you all informed if that...
  7. The Studio
    Here's another DMC write-up, this time a Ford Focus RS (2010) in Performance Blue! The task ahead was as follows: Caliper & Hub clean up and repaint in Silver (Going for that Factory Fresh look)! Correction detail to remove as much as safely possible in the way of swirls and light scratches...
  8. The Studio
    Hi all, A very short write up as I was restricted on time/light at this detail in Hertfordshire back in March. The vehicle in question was a gorgeous Frozen White Mk2 Ford Focus RS, which was in need of a 1-step enhancement and protection - Auto Finesse's Tough Coat was applied to the bodywork...
  9. The Studio
    DetailMyCar - Focus RS (White), Enhancement, Interior & Engine (With Crystal Rock)! Welcome to another write-up from me! This time a 60 Reg Ford Focus RS in White, I've done 3 Blue ones before so it was nice to do a White one, IronX alone is loads of fun on White for one thing! My customer...
  10. The Studio
    I spent 4 days last week preparing this amazing MK1 Ford Focus RS for Ford Fair this weekend, the car wasnt in bad condition but it has been a show car, so driven to shows and wiped down with a cloth so the paint was looking dull and the owner wanted the car to really stand out. First I tackled...
  11. The Studio
    Focus Rs Mountune Performance Blue (Celeste Dettaglio) I was originally contact by the Client wishing to have is car corrected and to bring the car but up to his high standards. He mentioned the car had been previously detailed when new. But since he was heading to a few event he would like the...
  12. The Studio
    Here's a job the I did back in September, still quite a backlog of write ups to do!! Well it's the first write up for 2012 for us so I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas & New Year! This is quite a long one so grab yourself a cup of tea and perhaps a cheeky biscuit before continuing... The...
  13. The Studio
    This detail has been a little while in the pipeline for writeups, but with recent events we had to prioritise ensuring that issues were fully addressed before resuming normal service :) The owner of this new Focus RS was unhappy with the way the car was delivered from the dealers... and after...
1-13 of 13 Results