Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 21 Results
  1. The Studio
    ▀▄ Miglior Detailing: Audi S5 Cabriolet - 49 Hour Paint Correction Workout ▄▀ Please take the time to view our full website!! Detailing In Lancashire Manchester & North West - Miglior Detailing! If you want to see daily update and photos, please follow us! Links are below!! Audi S5...
  2. The Studio
    ▀▄ Miglior Detailing | BMW M3 Competition | Light Correction Detail & BMW M5 F10 ▄▀ Please take the time to view our full website!! Detailing In Lancashire Manchester & North West - Miglior Detailing! If you want to see daily update and photos, please follow us! Links are below!! BMW M3...
  3. Detailing Classifieds
    ** FS: Rupes LHR15E BIGFOOT kit including pads & compound - Very very light use! ** sold!
  4. The Studio
    ▀▄ Miglior Detailing Ltd: Audi S3 + A6 - Winter detailing in Telford! ▄▀ This write up is now hosted on our website!! Please click here for the write up... Please visit our Twitter page or Facebook Page to see our day to day updates and great photos of stunning cars!!
  5. The Studio
    This write up is now hosted on our website!! Please click here for the write up... Please visit our Twitter page or Facebook Page to see our day to day updates and great photos of stunning cars!!
  6. The Studio
    This write up is now hosted on our website!! Please click here for the write up... Please visit our Twitter page or Facebook Page to see our day to day updates and great photos of stunning cars!!
  7. The Studio
  8. The Studio
    Hi guys and gals! As lots of you comment on the unit and how it looks, I thought id share some updates I've been doing recently. Hopefully you can tell that the unit's cleanliness and tidiness is very important to me. I try and keep my work area presentable and clean at all times but as things...
  9. The Studio
    Hello, and welcome along to another Miglior write up! Under the spotlight today is an Aston martin DB9 in Tungsten Silver. Now, this car is 4 years old with just short of 20k miles on the clock. The owner of this car used this car whatever the circumstances, it's been a second car but it has...
  10. The Studio
    Hi guys, not a detailing write up Per-se, but definately a showcase of my hard work! Ive been putting together my new website for quite a few weeks now inbetween jobs. Its not fully finished yet, but good enough! Click here The services section isn't finished yet, and its not in its permanent...
  11. The Studio
  12. The Studio
  13. The Studio
  14. The Studio
  15. The Studio
    Hello there guys, Thanks for checking out another one of my write ups. Today we have another golf GTI! This time it is a 2008 GTI Pirelli Edition which came to us for a Major Correction Detail and Xenon headlight fitting. So here is how the car arrived. It didn't look to bad, not too much...
  16. The Studio
  17. The Studio
  18. The Studio
  19. The Studio
  20. The Studio
1-20 of 21 Results