Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-9 of 36 Results
  1. Wheels, Tyres & Exterior Trim
    Hello, Around 3 weeks ago I bought 2 bottles of 1-liter wheel cleaner with iron removing function on Amazon for 30 euros. Today it ran out (been cleaning many cars). Now I am looking for a wheel cleaner preferably a 5L bottle of high concentration dilutable product. Would be nice if it...
  2. Pre-wash stages: Washing, Drying, Clay & Detailing
    Hope you're all having a good weekend. I'd like to know what is your go-to iron fallout remover, as I have little experience with them apart from autowheel on wheels. I've recently been looking at ceramic coating maintenance videos and I understand one of the essential tasks to do at monthly...
  3. Wheels, Tyres & Exterior Trim
    Hi all, I'm looking for some advice and guidance on cleaning alloys and what chemicals I should be using, if any. The cars in my household are cleaned probably about once a month so they have a good but not excessive amount of brake dust on them. None of them have coated wheels. If they get...
  4. Wheels / Trim
    Introduction It isn't very often in the car cleaning/detailing scene we get a genuinely new product that brings something to the market no other product offers. That is exactly what Bilt Hamber aims to provide with Atom Mac, their dilutable corrosion inhibitor. Many thanks to Pete for sending...
  5. Bilt Hamber
    Introduction It isn't very often in the car cleaning/detailing scene we get a genuinely new product that brings something to the market no other product offers. That is exactly what Bilt Hamber aims to provide with Atom Mac, their dilutable corrosion inhibitor. Many thanks to Pete for sending...
  6. Wheels / Trim
    Introduction First off, thank you to the guys over at Sam's Detailing for sending out several wheel cleaning specific products for review. After reviewing the mixed bag that was Sam's Wheel Soap, I now have their dedicated wheel cleaner to put through it's paces. For any additional info out...
  7. Detailing Chat
    Evening all, I’ve seen mentioned on a few iron fallout removers that they’ll work well as a wheel cleaner too. So that got me thinking, do I need to buy iron fallout remover if I’ve already got wheel cleaner? Will it work the other way round? I bought a load of Car Plan Trade Valet wheel...
  8. The Official DetailingWorld - Review Section
    Introduction First of all thank you goes to Joe at Autoglanz for the generous sized sample sent out and not for the first time either. Like the 'sample' provided for the Trim Reaper review, this was a 250ml bottle as opposed to a small sample. This is great as it allows us to be a little more...
  9. The Official DetailingWorld - Review Section
    What is it ? Highly effective acid-free special cleaner for all types of steel and light alloy wheels. Easily removes even the most stubborn dirt such as burnt-on brake dust, oil and rubber residue and other road dirt from all types of steel and alloy wheels matt-effect. Sonax Full effect Wheel...
1-9 of 36 Results