Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-17 of 74 Results
  1. Polish/Cleaners/Compounds/Glaze
    Afternoon all.. is it ok to use the above products? ….finishing out with the S30+ and then followed up with the Rupes Advanced and its sealer qualities? Cheers and have have a good weekend ;)
  2. Detailing Classifieds
    Used 12E Duetto - works perfectly but is now surplus to requirements. Comes with the Excel Detailing Supplies backing plate upgrade as per photo. "] "] £150 delivered (UK). Cheers, Chris
  3. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    By request, a short video of yesterdays carpro lite application following a quick polish with Rupes Uno Pure. I'm impressed with the Uno Pure, it gives a hell of a shine. Carpro Lite is gonna get you a good 12 months easily. :thumb: Water Behaviour
  4. Detailing Classifieds
    EXCEL EVOLUTION 3" Backing Plate for Rupes LHR75E Mini machine polisher. Full details here: https://www.exceldetailingsupplies.co.uk/products/excel-evolution-3-backing-plate?variant=34574455636131 Note: These backing plates are no longer available. Brand new/unused and retailed for £39.95 -...
  5. Detailing Classifieds
    SOLD to spyk3d - payment received & polisher despatched Rupes LHR12E Duetto dual action 5"/125mm machine polisher with 12mm orbit. Spare machine no longer required. Full details here: https://www.rupes.com/product/lhr12e/#bloccoTecnical Additional GeeWhizRS backing plate to take 3"/75mm...
  6. Detailing Classifieds
    SOLD to five£wash - payment received & polisher despatched Rupes iBrid Nano short neck machine polisher with 3 different movements, 3mm orbit DA, 12mm orbit DA and rotary mode. Full details here: https://www.rupes.com/product/ibrid-nano-polisher-short-neck/ Brand new/unused spare machine...
  7. Tools / Towels / Other
    The new RUPES D-A System Microfiber Cloths are made from premium microfiber material. Each towel features an embossed BigFoot logo and edgeless scratch-free design. The material, weave, and gram-weight of each towel was selected to compliment the RUPES range of compounds and polishes and...
  8. Tools / Towels / Other
    The new D-A System Microfiber Cloths are made from premium microfiber material. Each towel features an embossed BigFoot logo and edgeless scratch-free design. The material, weave, and gram-weight of each towel was selected to compliment the RUPES range of compounds and polishes and provides an...
  9. Tools - Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing
    I just wanted to share what I've been up to for the last several weeks or so. Around March this year I picked up a Rupes LHR12E dual action polisher and have used it a few times and been impressed with it. It uses the same 5" backing plate and pads as the LHR15 and although it doesn't have the...
  10. Machine Polishers
    The new RUPES SkorpioE has arrived! Are you ready to achieve incredible sanding results with this new re-engineered and redesigned random orbital brushless sander? The high efficiency brushless motor guarantees power and performance for virtually any application, maintaining the speed even under...
  11. Detailing Classifieds
    Hi guys, due to an upgrade of kit i have the following for sale. Hopefully this stuff can find a new home on here. All prices include shipping, i'll knock a bit off if you wish to collect. I'm near J31 of the M1. First up I have a brand new, never used Rupes LH19e rotary and a brand new...
  12. Detailing Chat
    Join RUPES for our INTERNATIONAL WEBINAR SERIES about the ALL-NEW RUPES BIGFOOT D-A POLISHING SYSTEM. 6 Webinars in 6 different languages simulcast LIVE on Zoom and Facebook. The RUPES Training Team will present the technical benefits of our latest release. They will share insights on how...
  13. Detailing Classifieds
    SOLD SOLD SOLD Rupes LH18EN rotary complete with all the original accessories and packaging. Used on no more than 3 cars and literally as new condition as shown in the photos. Bargain price for a high quality tool - £85 plus £7 P&P. Thanks for looking. Alan W
  14. Detailing Classifieds
    SOLD SOLD SOLD Thanks to all who bought something! :thumb: Alan W
  15. The Studio
    Hi Guys, One from a a couple months ago, this BMW came to us for an inspection, the client said its not in bad condition but could do with a little polish, we brought the car into the studio to see it under our lights... he was shocked and asked if we could get rid of the marks... what do you...
  16. Tools - Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing
    Rupes is excited to announce the new iBrid Nano Sander with Q-MAG Technology, a completely innovative concept by RUPES that introduces a revolutionary solution for the sanding of all painted surfaces, wood, plaster composite materials, and more. The greatest innovation is represented by the...
  17. Tools - Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing
    Hey, Been using a das6 pro for nearly 2 years and got rupes mk2 15. So 100% comfortable with the das6 but when I used the rupes it just seems to jump, that’s me using it on a bonnet not on the curves. Not apply pressure just letting the tool do its thing. Brought new rupes pad too. That is...
1-17 of 74 Results