Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 43 Results
  1. The Studio
    Hey everyone, happy new year to you all. Last year was our best ever year, and we didn't get on here much (sadly) other than to share the odd car here or there. Well, we've done lots of cars since our last update, but time constraints meant we didn't photograph all of them, however this is one...
  2. The Studio
    Hello all, Only finished pictures here I'm afraid as I was short on time and it was important the car was prepped ready for a couple of shows it has attended over the last week or so (not sure how it got on as yet). Same script as the last one I posted, car was booked in for correction which...
  3. The Studio
    Magic Detail • Random Bits & Pieces - Focus RS x2, Audi RS3 & S3, Modesta, EXO and... Hey all, Rather than do dozens of threads of various cars worked on lately I thought it'd be better to throw a load of random pictures into one thread for you - which will hopefully update you on what we've...
  4. The Studio
    Well folks, it has been a while since I last did a write up on here - I think it was the F40 thread I did in about March/April :doublesho time flies! not sure where the year is going, seem to constantly have a 6-8 week waiting list, working 6/7 days a week. We have some interesting cars to work...
  5. The Studio
    Hey guys and girls, I'd say Happy New Year, but it'll soon be Christmas again :doublesho Time has flown by without so much as a peep out of us for several months. Well, we are still here, extremely busy, and are continuing to support DW :thumb: Some changes have been made internally which...
  6. The Studio
    Hey guys, Happy new year to you all!! I'd like to start by wishing my colleagues, friends and supporters all the best for 2014! :thumb: To celebrate the arrival of 2014 we are kicking the new year off with a giveaway competition!! The prize is a bottle of bespoke luxury car shampoo by Mitchell...
  7. The Studio
    Hello all, Thanks for taking the time to have a look at my latest write-up. This car belongs to a fellow DW member :wave: and was booked in for my ever-popular 'Enhancement Detail' to breath some life back into the paint. My client also decided to take advantage of my CarPro Approved status and...
  8. The Studio
    Magic Detail • Porsche 911 Carrera • Correction Detail • Mitchellk & King 'Phillip' Hey guys and girls, Sorry I've not had much time for write-ups on here of late, things have been a bit hectic and I've stopped processing pictures of most work I do because I don't fancy spending several hours...
  9. Machine Polishing
    Hello all :wave: Here at Magic Detail we have put together a training module for those looking to hone their skills and/or take them to the next level. There's alot of demand out there for detailing training and it seems everyone is jumping on the bandwagon trying to 'cash in' - in many cases...
  10. Machine Polishing
    Hello all :wave: Here at Magic Detail we have put together a training module for those looking to hone their skills and/or take them to the next level. There's alot of demand out there for detailing training and it seems everyone is jumping on the bandwagon trying to 'cash in' - in many cases...
  11. The Studio
    Hello all :wave: I have run various courses (although not openly advertised) over the past couple of years, and today I wanted to share with you a small group session I have held. From the feedback I received it sounds like everyone got exactly what they had hoped for from the event. Hopefully...
  12. The Studio
    Hi all :wave: Just a short and sweet write-up from me, just to let you know I am still here :thumb: As you can appreciate it is peak season now, thus very busy here at Magic Detail and therefore not a lot of time to get on here. For those of you who follow me on Facebook you'll have seen a wide...
  13. The Studio
    Hello all, Here we have a Sapphire Black BMW M135i which was booked in with me for a 'New Car Detail', intended for those who don't wish to opt for dealership services, preferring to give their cars the best start in life with some top quality protection from the offset :thumb: This one was...
  14. The Studio
    Hello all, Recently had a string of Focus RS' to do here at Magic Detail.. The car featured in this thread came to me after receiving a recommendation by Collins Performance, which is an honour to be recommended by such RS tuning legends :thumb: This particular example is a Mountune...
  15. The Studio
    Hey guys, It is with great pleasure I present to you this fantastic machine. Corvette's in years gone by have had a reputation for being made of plastic with suspension from the 60's and the inability to corner. Modern day Corvette's have turned this totally on its head and are now very...
  16. The Studio
    Hey all :wave: Apologies for the lack of write-ups lately, not had time to even get the pictures off the camera onto the computer, nevermind construct a thread :buffer: The car was initially booked in with me for a New Car Detail with CarPro products, however it was changed to a Swissvax...
  17. The Studio
    Hi guys and gals :wave: Things have been a little hectic here lately so I apologise for the lack of write-ups. Hopefully this one will quench the thirst of those wanting to see some correction and gloss enhancement! And what better way to finish this awesome piece of kit than some long lasting...
  18. The Studio
    Hello all :wave: Thanks for taking the time to look at another Magic Detail write-up. This one saw me on my travels over to Chester to sort this KMS400 Focus RS out over a 2 day period. Once again this one was in the awesome (and rare) Performance Blue. :thumb: On arrival the car was sat...
  19. The Studio
    Hey guys, Thanks for taking the time to look at another one of our write-ups. This time we have a V8 M3 with the Performance Package in for a minor correction and to be finished using CarPro CQuartz Finest and the DLUX on alloys and trim :thumb: The colour is 'Mineral White' which is a light...
  20. The Studio
    Hello all, Welcome to another Magic Detail write-up. This car belongs to one of our members here on DW :thumb: after some discussion it was decided that the car be treated to an all CarPro affair, to be finished with Finest and topped off with Reload! Also included was an alloy wheel refurb...
1-20 of 43 Results