Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 109 Results
  1. The Studio
    Mazda MX-5 - New Car Protection Detail www.rgkdetailing.co.uk Facebook Twitter Instagram The owner of this lovely MX-5 being very fond of his cars contacted me not long after ordering the car from the dealer, he knew he wanted this car to be properly prepared and protected from day one, so...
  2. The Studio
    2013 BMW 740D - Gloss Enhancement Detail - GYEON Coatings www.rgkdetailing.co.uk Facebook Twitter Instagram This lovely 740d belongs to local Chauffeur hire company Club Class Executive Travel, as the companies flagship, it is very important that the car is kept immaculate at all times...
  3. The Studio
    2012 Aston Martin Virage - Paintwork Correction Detail www.rgkdetailing.co.uk Facebook Twitter Instagram This stunning Aston martin Virage was booked in for a Paintwork Correction, and Interior Detail, three years of weekly washing had taken its toll on the paint with a mass of unsightly...
  4. The Studio
    As 2015 draws to a close I would like to thank all my clients and followers for the amazing support you given me throughout the year, it has been a very busy year, with a fantastic variety of cars for me to work on! I already have several exciting bookings for 2016, which will be posted both on...
  5. The Studio
    Honda Prelude - Paintwork Rectification www.rgkdetailing.co.uk The owner of this very rare Honda Prelude contacted me looking to have the paintwork restored to its former glory, the paintwork had certainly seen better days having a large number of fine scratches and oxidation over each...
  6. The Studio
    2015 VW Golf R - New Car Protection Detail (GYEON Q2 Durabead) www.rgkdetailing.co.uk Facebook Twitter Instagram The owner of this top spec Golf R wanting it to have the best start in life had the car delivered straight from the supplying dealership to my premises to have the car properly...
  7. The Studio
    2014 Ferrari 458 Spider - Paintwork Rectification + Interior DetaiL www.rgkdetailing.co.uk The owner of this 458 Spider had recently upgraded from his 430 Spider, an upgrade which he had been looking forward to for over a year, as this is his pride and joy he was disappointed to find...
  8. The Studio
    2010 BMW 120i coupe - Paintwork Rectification Detail www.rgkdetailing.co.uk This 1 series Coupe belongs to an existing client of mine, he brought it to me straight after buying the car as he noticed the paintwork was in poor condition with plenty random scratches and unsightly holograms all...
  9. Machine Polishing
    The Cold Day out (Polishing Class) - Defined Details -Glasgow Saturday the 21st of February @10am till late. We are proud to announce the there will be a polishing class. Where Rob from dooka detailing and I will be conduction machine polishing tuition day and this will be held in our Glasgow...
  10. The Studio
    Defined Details - Tesla Model S - New Car Protection Plus - Glasgow The Home of Vehicle Perfection. Email: info.defineddetails@gmail.com | Tel: 07817 224 869. www.defined-details.co.uk[/B] I was contacted by the future owner of a brand new Tesla Model S. He informed me due to eventually...
  11. The Studio
    2009 Jaguar XK Gloss Enhancement + Interior Detail www.rgkdetailing.co.uk The owner of this Jag XK brought it to me after he realised his car had never had a proper polish since it was new, just regular washes at the local road side car wash, and as such the car was beginning to show its...
  12. The Studio
    EP3 Honda Civic Type R S/C - Paintwork Rectification Detail This supercharged Civic Type R, was booked in for a full paintwork rectification detail, the owner had recently spent a small sum on the car, including the polishing split rim alloys, and height adjustable air suspension, the...
  13. The Studio
    Defined Details - Ford Fiesta ST (Panther Black) - New car Protection Plus Detail. The Home of Vehicle Perfection. Email: info.defineddetails@gmail.com | Tel: 07817 224 869. www.defined-details.co.uk Defined Details - Ford Fiesta ST (Panther Black) - New car Protection Plus Detail...
  14. The Studio
    Defined Details - Ariel Atom Cleanse & Protection Plus (Stripped down) The Home of Vehicle Perfection. Email: info.defineddetails@gmail.com | Tel: 07817 224 869. www.defined-details.co.uk Ariel Atom - Cleanse & Protection Plus (Stripped down) The owner of the Ariel Atom has previously...
  15. The Studio
    Professional Car Detailing, and Paintwork correction in Scotland, 07500903249, rgkdetailing.co.uk The owner of this 335d wished to have his new car properly prepared and protected from day one, so booked my new car protection service, the owner (aware that dealerships do not have the time to...
  16. The Studio
    Defined Details - Audi A4 (Cquartz Finest + Polish Angel approved) The Home of Vehicle Perfection. Email: info.defineddetails@gmail.com | Tel: 07817 224 869. www.defined-details.co.uk I was contacted by the owner of this lovely Audi A4 S Line. He had recently purchased this from down...
  17. The Studio
    This well cared for Mercedes C180K was a new purchase for a regular client, despite being very well cared for by its previous owner the paintwork did suffer from a few defects which would be addressed within this detailing treatment, to bring the car up to the showroom condition that the new...
  18. The Studio
    Defined Details - Open Heart Surgery to save a Family Vehicle - Polish Angel The Home of Vehicle Perfection. Email: info.defineddetails@gmail.com | Tel: 07817 224 869. www.defined-details.co.uk Hope you are sitting comfortably and have a nice Cuppa by your side. Welcome to another...
  19. Machine Polishing
    Scottish Machine Polishing Class. The Home of Vehicle Perfection. Email:- info.defineddetails@gmail.com | Tel:- 07817 224 869. We are proud to announce a further classes to be held in our Glasgow studio. This class will be a beginners & Enthusiast day covering an introduction to both the...
1-19 of 109 Results