Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 5 Results
  1. The Showroom
    This was The 280's first outing after her stay with Matt Rowe AKA Stangalang. I am sure a thread will follow in The Studio about the heartache Matt suffered after he agreed to take her on and work ALL HOURS to ensure she was looking her best at CPOP with The Sporting Bears Thanks to Matt at...
  2. New Member Introductions
    Good Evening All, Have had my 280 for 11 years. Just put her through a restoration and full respray. Usual Body Shop swirls and Orange Peel. North East Car Care recommended Stangalang (Obsidian Detailing)and I have booked in with him in May. I think Goodfella36 is giving him a hand. Look...
  3. The Showroom
    You know those friends who really mock what we do, but come to you when they get new cars? Well this was sold to me as "every time i wash it, it just looks the same afterwards i don't know why i bother" and "can you have a quick play". Whats the worst that can happen right! Well after an...
  4. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    Just about the roundest beads i have ever seen in person :thumb:
  5. The Showroom
    Lets start a good thread with pics of reflection shots. No photoshop, no altering just good shots all natural. These are mine to get things going, DB9 Volante, Black Hole followed by AG HD wax.
1-5 of 5 Results