Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 6 Results
  1. The Studio
    This Golf R came in for a much needed freshen up. The owner admittedly only had the car washed a few times a year, sometimes at the local hand car wash and when it goes to VW for a service. They had seem some previous Golf R details I had completed on a Facebook group and got in touch to see...
  2. The Studio
    I thought it would be good to show one of these jobs. This lovely M140i is 10 months old. The owner had only washed the car a couple of times since picking it up - which played in the car's favor - and brought it in to see what needed to be done to get the car looking fresh and protected. After...
  3. The Studio
    This is one from a few months ago. A recent purchase for the owner - 3,000 miles from new! The car had spent much of it's life sitting around and being used as a shelf. As a result, there were some deep scratches on the bonnet and boot lid. The aim of this detail, remove the swirls, bring back...
  4. The Showroom
    Hi everyone,:wave: So I posted a quick thread yesterday just to give a heads up about my new car and the plans to give it it's first detail.......and I managed to do it today! So here goes...... I woke up bright and early at 7am, somewhat annoyed as for the past week I've been on 3am alarms...
  5. The Studio
    :wave: Firstly, a belated Happy New Year to everybody :thumb: As I'm sure a few of you reading this will be aware from my recent postings on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, I have had the immense pleasure of working on this incredibly rare 1973 Porsche 911 2.7 Carrera RS Lightweight. This is...
1-5 of 6 Results