Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 107 Results
  1. The Studio
    This stunning Mineral Grey M4 was treated to a host of detailing services here at our Milton Keynes detailing studio. Safe wash and decontamination Multi-stage machine polish 5 year ceramic coating for the paintwork Wheels refurbished and coated inside-out, along with the callipers on the...
  2. The Studio
    It's been a while sine I've posted any work. The memory on my phone was full so I thought I'd better stared taking the photos off it :lol: This gorgeous BMW M4 came in to have a Major Enhancement detail, consisting of the usual safe wash and decontamination processes and multi-stage machine...
  3. The Studio
    This lovely 996 Turbo came in for a Major Enhancement Detail. The car was nice and straight with low mileage, but the dull paintwork let it down. The order of the detail; Wheels, tyres and arches cleaned. Snow foam pre-wash. 2 bucket method contact wash, Decontamination - tar removal, iron...
  4. The Studio
    This incredible Rolls Royce dawn was brought in to rejuvenate all areas of the car. The owner wanted it brought back to it's former glory. The paintwork was treated to a Major Enhancement (multi-stage machine polish). The convertible roof cleaned and protected. The interior deep cleaned and...
  5. The Studio
    This very pretty AMG GT-C was a recent purchase for it's new owner. It was bought blind from a dealership in Plymouth where it had been their demonstrator. Safe to say, the paint work wasn't in great shape with lots of dealership washes and regular dry-wipes. The order of the detail. Wheels...
  6. The Studio
    This lovely Honda S2000 came in for an over all tidy up. The owner asked for the paintwork to be brought up to scratch, the convertible roof to be cleaned and protected, the interior to have a nice deep clean and some protection and the enging bay to be spruced up and dressed. The hard top was...
  7. The Studio
    This is one of my dream garage cars... The MK1 Ford Focus RS. The car was bought by it's current owner at the end of last summer and tucked away in his garage ready for some fun this spring. The car has been well cared for mechanically, but well used and slightly abused in terms of washing. I...
  8. The Studio
    Mercedes Benz C63 AMG S Edition 1 - Ceramic Coating & PPF - detailR - Milton Keynes After completing a car for a customer at the end of last year, his new daily driver was booked in for a similar package. The order of the detail, Wheels, tyres, arches and brake calipers cleaned. Full safe...
  9. The Studio
    This MK2 Audi TT came in for some TLC after the owner noticed swirls and bits appearing after washing the car. The owner picked the car up before Christmas and all looked well. As the filler polished faded away the true finish became evident. The car is finished in Deep Sea Blue - a colour I...
  10. The Studio
    This lovely Tornado Red MK7 Golf R came in for some swirl removal and long term protection. The car was a fairly recent purchase for the owner and although it looked tidy enough, the haze across the paint was robbing it of gloss and clarity. The order of the detail... Wheels, tyres and arches...
  11. The Studio
    This great BMW M135i came in before Christmas for some reviving. The car had just over 135k on the clock and the owner intended to put many more miles on it, but wanted to bring it back to it's best and protect it. The order of the detail, Wheels, tyres and arches cleaned. Full safe wash...
  12. The Studio
    This striking Vegas Yellow Audi R8 V10+ came in for a freshen up and durable protection. The car is only a few months old, but swirls and general haze were robbing the paint of it's true gloss and clarity. The order of the detail. Wheels, tyres arches cleaned - this will be removed later in...
  13. The Studio
    This 2007 BMW 650i was brought in to see what could be done to improve it's paintwork. A fairly recent purchase for the new owner, there were a few issues dotted around the car. The front and rear bumper had been repainted, along with various scratches and a mass of swirling. It was decided...
  14. The Studio
    This absolutely stunning Limited Edition Aston Martin DB9 was brought in back in the summer for a bit of revival and protection. The Limited Edition DB9 has a few special touches - the wheels, gloss black ''waterfall'' centre console, to name a couple. The order of the detail, Wheels, tyres...
  15. The Studio
    This gorgeous Sakura Orange R35 GTR belongs to a regular customer. It was booked in to undergo some machine polishing to prepare the car for a ceramic coating. When the car was new last March, it was treated to a Swissvax detail by a highly reputable detailer and was completed to the high...
  16. The Studio
    This lovely Lapiz Blue mk7 Golf R came in for a refresh and long term protection. The car is 4 years old now, and although it's in good shape, the paint needed the gloss brought back up. The order of the detail, Full safe wash process. Decontamination - tar removal, fallout removal, clay bar...
  17. The Studio
    This cool little Cayman was booked in for a freshen up to bring back the gloss to the paint. The order of the detail. Full safe wash process. Decontamination - tar removal, fallout removal, clay bar and panel wipe. Enhancement Detail - single stage machine polish. Gtechniq C2v3 applied to the...
  18. The Studio
    This beautiful Porsche 997 Turbo was a dream car for the owner, after lusting after one since childhood. He finally picked this one up and booked it in to be freshened up for some fun over the summer. The order of the detail. Full Auto Finesse safe wash processes. Decontamination - tar...
  19. The Studio
    This Alfa Romeo Stelvio came in for some strong, long term paint protection. The owner said he can do up to 500 miles each day so opted for SunTek Ultra paint protection film, and our Ceramic Pro 9H+ package. The order of the detail. Full Auto Finesse safe wash. Decontamination processes - tar...
  20. The Studio
    This BMW Z4 Coupe came in after being covered in over-spray from a building being painted next to the owner's work car park. The paintwork was in need of a freshen up with some buffer trails and general swirling to deal with. The order of the detail, Full safe wash and decontamination -...
1-20 of 107 Results