Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-4 of 5 Results
  1. Projects and Restorations
    I thought I would start a thread on here, I recently collected a rare Renault 5 Gt Turbo, Phase 1, Pearl white, one owner, 25k on the clock. The car has been in a heated garaged from 6 months old, no rust to be found bar the Spare wheel cage (Cheap and easy fix), I plan on keeping it original...
  2. The Studio
    This car had been booked in for a long while, and one that i was looking forward to working on. A fully restored Phase 1 Renault 5 GT Turbo in Ash Grey. The car was imported from France. 20171018_165014 by Richard Lewin, on Flickr I love these cars. I've been involved with them for many years...
  3. The Studio
    Nice and easy today tuition detail on a hybrid r5 gtt. The car belongs a fellow petrol head and neighbour who had recently finished fettling his gtt,. So after some petrol head banter during the wash and clay procedure. i explained to jason what why and how we would achieve our goal. Products...
  4. The Showroom
    Following on from the success of my first alloy refurb (see other thread in this section!) my mate asked me to have a lash at a set of wheels for his show-car Renault 5 GT Turbo Raider. These were to have front & rear refurb & paint plus polishing of the outer rims. Wheels arrived shot-blasted...
1-4 of 5 Results