Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 7 Results
  1. Help..!
    Hey guys Ok - rookie mistake. I let my pressure washer lance get too close to the rubber seal around a rear window on a 2011 BMW, causing damage to the rubber. It looks like it has melted but actually I think it's just physically pushed the rubber around. Any suggestions as to how to repair...
  2. Tools - Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing
    So, there's been a lot of threads (and PMs!) about this topic - upgrading hoses, guns and lances on "normal" PWs, and extending home setups (hose reels, water butts and pumped water setups) etc. So I thought it was worth kicking off a thread where folks can post their own setups, ask questions...
  3. Tools - Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing
    Hi all, Thinking of upgrading the C110 I currently have, seen a really good deal here: http://www.cleanstore.co.uk/products/Product.asp?ID=7526&?utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=comparsionshopping&gclid=CjwKCAiApo3SBRA4EiwAty8i-hkjwJT7XzskpR3IBTqFUgt1O50tz4paJQ0ALFiY7mYdbRtjQO4BBBoCj30QAvD_BwE...
  4. Detailing Chat
    I'm sure this has been covered before, but I searched and couldn't find it. Basically, I live on the 3rd floor of a building, and my car parked either on the road or in an allocated space. There used to be a working tap in the bin store, but it's been switched off due to the 'majority' of the...
  5. Detailing Chat
    Posted on Hotukdeals yesterday and I thought there'd be no chance of getting a hold of one, but I managed after ringing around a few of the stores in my area. http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/karcher-k2-36-pressure-washer-now-30-clearance-instore-morrisons/863162#post10501081 Could be useful...
  6. Tools - Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing
    hey ho in a bit of a quandry I need to connect my pressure washer to this tap (without leaks)... there is no other option tap wise and I can't transport a tank at the moment... the problem seems to be the angle of the dangle.. it isn't my tap so I can't start buggering about with it I have...
1-6 of 7 Results