Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 167 Results
  1. Polish/Cleaners/Compounds/Glaze
    Hi all, I still haven’t got round to polishing and protecting my new(ish) BMW 3 series. My original plan was to use around 2-3 layers of SRP followed by a coat or two of Fusso Coat Dark. But I’m now thinking of using Poorboy’s Blackhole after SRP to really add that fantastic depth of shine...
  2. Autoglym
    Ultra High Definition Polishing Compound https://www.autoglym.com/ultra-high-definition-polishing-compound History At the beginning of 2020 we launched UHD Ceramic Coating. This premium, Autoglym UHD product gives a very high level of protection and gloss to vehicles. Before applying a ceramic...
  3. Autoglym
    Rapid Ceramic Spray https://www.autoglym.com/rapid-ceramic-spray History This project originally started as a 'top-up' spray to maintain UHD Ceramic Coating. However, as the development process took place we realised the team had actually created something much more than that, it could hold its...
  4. Autoglym
    I've been using this product non stop for the past several months now and had to put up a recent before and after showing the cleaning power :detailer: I've been playing around with snow foams for years now(who remembers chemical guys - no touch snow foam :D). I've always seen them as a gimmick...
  5. Detailing Classifieds
    SOLD SOLD SOLD Autoglym's new Reflow paintwork etching mark removal kit with 4 new/unused thermal transfer packs remaining (only 1 was used). Thread here: https://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=419127 Video here: Please check my iTrader feedback for confidence and...
  6. Autoglym
    You can order Autoglym Professional products direct from Autoglym today online. We have a broad range of products aimed at the professional user, many of you will be familiar with several products. These are normally only available from our franchise network, but anyone can purchase online...
  7. Autoglym
    Hop into the Autoglym Easter sale 🐰 For two weeks, get 25% off everything at Autoglym.com 🙌 Available for UK customers only, ends 13/04/2020 (slightly under 2 weeks now, was late to post this, sorry!)
  8. Autoglym
    We have been out visiting some friends with a rather special Kenworth 900L show truck. We wanted to show them how quick and easy it was to put a durable, water repellent, glossy coating on their massive truck in next to no time. We thought Coat-It would be a great help to them so tried to...
  9. Autoglym
    ive already got uhd wax on my car but i wanna take it off it must of been on for atleast 3-4 months since i last waxed and polished it i want to put a fresh coat of it on as i missed a few bits on the paint work when i was claying it i do have intensive tar remover dont know if that will remove...
  10. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    Hi all, First post here, glad to be part of the group! I'm looking for a good wax recommendation for under £40. I'm not sure if such a thing exists which has great gloss, durability (4ish months?), hydrophobics and easy to use. There are so many options that I can't decide at all or where...
  11. Autoglym
    Hello all! I am new to this forum so apologies if this is being posted in the wrong section. Requesting any moderators to please help guide me if it is the case. So, recently my boss bought over a detailing shop and has handed the entire stock room to me to figure out. Its a massive load of...
  12. Elite Car Care
    Good morning, We now have the new Autoglym Professional COAT-IT available for purchase. This is the trade sized equivalent of the already popular POLAR SEAL, offering excellent performance and protection, couple with great value: A youtube video of the product in action can be seen below...
  13. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Good morning, We now have the new Autoglym Professional COAT-IT available for purchase. This is the trade sized equivalent of the already popular POLAR SEAL, offering excellent performance and protection, couple with great value: A youtube video of the product in action can be seen below...
  14. Autoglym
    Hi, We have a new Autoglym Professional pressure washer applied protective product called Coat-It. Aimed at the Professional user, the product is available in 5L and 25L bottles. Usage is 50ml per car, so it'll past you a while. If you are 'in the trade'this may well be your new favourite...
  15. Autoglym
    Hi All, A bit late to our own party, but wanted to get up some info on a new TFR in the Autoglym Professional range, High Foam TFR. We know that TFR's aren't for everyone, but they do have a place in any comprehensive Professional line up, and as such we throw ourselves into developing the...
  16. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    Hello fellas, I'm talking in particular about the Soft99 Fusso Coat 12-month. Would you be able to rate it's shine & gloss, mainly targeted at a lightly coloured car (Sky blue)? I love it's hydrophobicity (if that's a word) and durability but I see some people on here and other forums claim...
  17. Detailing Chat
    Afternoon all, Thought this might be worth posting, but Halfords currently have the AutoGlym UHD gift pack on offer, bringing the price down to £36! The AG site is listing £65.99 so well worth it!! https://bit.ly/2QHvxKq I was surprised to see it is the full 1 litre shampoo, along with the...
  18. Wheels, Tyres & Exterior Trim
    Detailingworld™ Review AutoGlym Magma Introduction: Magma was designed to react with iron particles on your bodywork and wheels so they can be easily rinsed away for a deep clean. The Product: As You would expect packaging is excellent with Company branding and a Good Spray Head - Autoglym...
  19. Polish/Cleaners/Compounds/Glaze
    I have decided on using Autoglym Super Resin Polish on my car after full decontamination and prior to applying my Fusso Coat 12-month. Is there a specific wait period after the application of SRP that I need to abide before applying Fusso or can I just go directly after?
  20. Polish/Cleaners/Compounds/Glaze
    Does anyone have any experience of using both of these products? (I assume they are for the same general purpose of minor polishing, filling and some protection?) With the CarChem 12 days of Xmas offer on currently their AIO is at an extremely good price point, but it's only a bargain if it's...
1-20 of 167 Results