Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-13 of 67 Results
  1. Detailing Classifieds
    Small clearout 2 Edit: going to start giving stuff away to friends this weekend, so not everything will be available solely on this site. All items include Hermes postage and PayPal fees (£3.50) to UK mainland; will be posted same evening before 10pm. Everything will be boxed, bagged, wrapped...
  2. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    Afternoon, I need some advice. I'm really confused as to the difference of Topaz and Cobalt. I understand that the method to Topaz is same as a polish except it doesn't need to be waxed over......but in my head I have Cobalt as a QD )its probably not though. Can someone shed some light on...
  3. The Official DetailingWorld - Review Section
    Detailingworld™ Review - Autosmart Fusion Introduction- Firstly let me start by saying thank you to Autosmart for sending this product out for testing The product is designed to be a multi-purpose trim dressing The Product- Fusion has all the benefits of a premium solvent free dressing...
  4. Detailing Chat
    As the title suggests really - I've been a solid Autoglym and Autofinesse user since I started 'detailing' and I've since come across Autosmart. I gave their Tango a go on mates cars which had no protection and it bought them upper very nicely. It got me thinking about what other products...
  5. Detailing Chat
    Hi, I'd like to get into detailing rather than just wash a car and leave it at that, I like the look of autosmart products. However I'm unsure which ones to buy, is g101 strong enough to clean wheels or should I get red 7? Also the polishes are very confusing, is platinum like super resin polish...
  6. Polish/Cleaners/Compounds/Glaze
    hi anyone tried the new formula of the evo range as i gave up on the origional for its incessant dusting and im wondering how good the new formula with chemical cut compares
  7. Detailing Classifieds
    It's that time if year again, anything I bought to use in the summer but no longer need is off to pastures new. Prices include Royal Mail second class postage with proof of postage obtained. If paying by PayPal please remember to cover fees. As always, please keep any offers in the thread until...
  8. Interior & Glass
    Need to know which is better for interior cloth and plastics. By better I mean what kind of finish does it leave and how is the durability? Appreciate that someone said Finish durability is pretty much non-existent on exterior trims, which is what made me go for Highstyle originally. As said...
  9. Detailing Classifieds
    3M Fast Cut/Extrafine/Ultrafina, Autosmart Glass glow heavy duty cream glass polish Hi guys :thumb: 3M Fast Cut/Fast Cut Plus/Extrafine/Ultrafina, some full/nearly full, the weights, all in marker pen on the labels - £100 delivered Autosmart glass glow heavy duty cream glass polish 5ltr with...
  10. The Showroom
    Finished this morning - Mercedes e-250. Great depth to the colour on it now. Completely detailed with AutoSmart products
  11. Engine Bay & Chassis Detailing
    Before a bit dirty www.waxyclean.co.uk - used autosmart products.
  12. The Showroom
    Hello people, So, my mate is getting a new car next week and passing his beloved, or not so beloved, Citroen C4 onto his sister. I don't think my mate will mind me saying that this car is a "tad" neglected...it's possibly the worst interior of a car I've ever seen. He's never been a huge fan...
  13. Tools - Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing
    Anyone got any recommendations? I bought one of the chemical resistant atomiza ones but it seems to be failing too :(
1-13 of 67 Results