Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 124 Results
  1. Machine Polishing
    The Cold Day out (Polishing Class) - Defined Details -Glasgow Saturday the 21st of February @10am till late. We are proud to announce the there will be a polishing class. Where Rob from dooka detailing and I will be conduction machine polishing tuition day and this will be held in our Glasgow...
  2. Scotland
    Details on this class to be held on Sunday the 26th of October below http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=4679290#post4679290 Gordon.
  3. Machine Polishing
    The original Scottish machine polishing classes - Defined Details -Glasgow Sunday 26th of October 10am till late. We are proud to announce a further classes to be held in our Glasgow studio. This class will be a beginners introduction to both the DA and rotary. The classes will be held on...
  4. The Studio
    Defined Details - Tesla Model S - New Car Protection Plus - Glasgow The Home of Vehicle Perfection. Email: info.defineddetails@gmail.com | Tel: 07817 224 869. www.defined-details.co.uk[/B] I was contacted by the future owner of a brand new Tesla Model S. He informed me due to eventually...
  5. The Studio
    Defined Details - Ford Fiesta ST (Panther Black) - New car Protection Plus Detail. The Home of Vehicle Perfection. Email: info.defineddetails@gmail.com | Tel: 07817 224 869. www.defined-details.co.uk Defined Details - Ford Fiesta ST (Panther Black) - New car Protection Plus Detail...
  6. The Studio
    Defined Details - Ariel Atom Cleanse & Protection Plus (Stripped down) The Home of Vehicle Perfection. Email: info.defineddetails@gmail.com | Tel: 07817 224 869. www.defined-details.co.uk Ariel Atom - Cleanse & Protection Plus (Stripped down) The owner of the Ariel Atom has previously...
  7. The Studio
    Defined Details - Audi A4 (Cquartz Finest + Polish Angel approved) The Home of Vehicle Perfection. Email: info.defineddetails@gmail.com | Tel: 07817 224 869. www.defined-details.co.uk I was contacted by the owner of this lovely Audi A4 S Line. He had recently purchased this from down...
  8. The Studio
    Defined Details - Open Heart Surgery to save a Family Vehicle - Polish Angel The Home of Vehicle Perfection. Email: info.defineddetails@gmail.com | Tel: 07817 224 869. www.defined-details.co.uk Hope you are sitting comfortably and have a nice Cuppa by your side. Welcome to another...
  9. Machine Polishing
    Scottish Machine Polishing Class. The Home of Vehicle Perfection. Email:- info.defineddetails@gmail.com | Tel:- 07817 224 869. We are proud to announce a further classes to be held in our Glasgow studio. This class will be a beginners & Enthusiast day covering an introduction to both the...
  10. The Studio
    Defined Details - Focus RS Ultimate Green (CquartzUK) The Home of Vehicle Perfection. Email:- info.defineddetails@gmail.com | Tel:- 07817 224 869. I wish to take this opportunity to wish all Detailing world members a Happy and Joyous New Year. The owner had recently purchase this fine...
  11. The Studio
    Ducati 1199 Panigale S (Polish Angel) - Defined Details. The Home of Vehicle Perfection. Email:- info.defineddetails@gmail.com | Tel:- 07817 224 869. After detailing the owners VW Amarok. He contacted me to inform me he had purchased a rather special bike and since he has only had a...
  12. The Studio
    BMW E46 M3 (BMD Genisis) - Defined Details The Home of Vehicle Perfection. Email:- info.defineddetails@gmail.com | Tel:- 07817 224 869. Having previously detailed and corrected the owners Serria Cosworth. Dave contacted me once again to inform me he has now purchased an E46 M3. And...
  13. The Studio
    Porsche Cayman Vs Polish Angel- Defined Details The Home of Vehicle Perfection. Email:- info.defineddetails@gmail.com | Tel:- 07817 224 869. First of all I wish to take this opportunity to wish all Detailing World members a very Merry Christmas and a Shiny New Year from all at Defined...
  14. Scotland
    Defined Details - Open Day Sunday 24rd of March. We are proud to announce that on Sunday the 24rd of March at 10AM, we will open our doors to all members of Detailing World, friend and clients. So regardless of your length on the forum all are welcome. We have been planning over the Winter...
  15. Detailing Days,Meets, Shows & Events
    Defined Details - Open Day Sunday 24rd of March. We are proud to announce that on Sunday the 24rd of March at 10AM, we will open our doors to all members of Detailing World, friend and clients. So regardless of your length on the forum all are welcome. We have been planning over the Winter...
  16. The Studio
    Defined Details - Mitsubishi Evo IX GT (Cquartz Finest + Interior) The Home of Vehicle Perfection. Email:- info.defineddetails@gmail.com | Tel:- 07817 224 869. Chris the owner of the GT has recently contacted myself with regard getting the up to a certain level as it was heading to a car...
  17. The Studio
    The Home of Vehicle Perfection. Defined Details = Mk1 Focus RS I was first contacted by the owner of this stunning Focus RS, as he required a correction detail completed on his newly acquired it & wished it brought back up to spec. We arranged a day where it was possible to view the car and...
  18. The Studio
    The Home of Vehicle Perfection. Defined Details - Renault Clio RS200 I was contacted by Ally to carry out a 2 stage enhancement detail on his new car. He has previously had his last Clio detailed previously by us and wished the marring removed and the car protected for the coming months...
  19. Machine Polishing
    Scottish Machine Polishing Class. I was in two minds whether to run a class in March. But due to a few messages I have rearranged for Sunday the 3rd of March. We are proud to announce a further classes to be held in our Glasgow studio. This class will be a beginners introduction to both the DA...
1-19 of 124 Results