Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-18 of 109 Results
  1. Detailing Classifieds
    Absolutely as new Devilbiss DAGR gravity airbrush. Used only once! Retails at over £200. Includes air feed pipe which is purchased separately. Beautiful quality item. Invaluable to detailers who smart repair vehicles too. Great for blowing in kerb damage on wheels, tiny blow ins to paintwork...
    £130 GBP
  2. ValetPRO
    With the 2020 Autosport International rapidly approaching, it was time for our in-house detailer, Elliott, to get our Managing Director's Lotus Elise 111S ready for its stance at the show. Knowing from previous maintenance washes, the Lotus needed a good polish. Elliott set off with the...
  3. The Showroom
    Good morning, I am a :newbie: So today I have woken up with of an aching body after a weekend of gruelling 'amateur' detailing expliots on two cars. On Saturday, I had worked on my Volkswagen Polo GTi+ and yesterday it was my partner's Mini Countryman Cooper D. I have been browsing detailing...
  4. Detailing Chat
    Hi everyone. i’m a newbie from York and i’m trying to do my first polishing to my car, but i don’t have a garage so i’m always postponing it. does anyone have a clue how could i do it or if there is a safe technic for it doing outside? (i personally don’t think that it is safe, but there most...
  5. Polish/Cleaners/Compounds/Glaze
    Hello, I'm just finishing a 2 stage detail ( Koch Chemie H8'2, P2'2, Poorboy's Black Hole) Sealed with Waxaddict (Applied in straight lines). I was 100% sure I got out all the holograms and micro scratches in the paint, as I have LED workshop lights and lamps etc, but I pulled it outside and...
  6. The Showroom
    So my car was involved in an incident where I had to swerve. It went through insurance and I was fobbed off with a fiat 500, which I'm sure the insurance company paid dearly for. It took six weeks to get my drive shaft, alloy and brake disc replaced. The whole situation drove me mad. When it...
  7. Pre-wash stages: Washing, Drying, Clay & Detailing
    Hi Detailing World I’m new to the group and a professional reviewer so I thought I’d share some products with you guys. I have no affiliation to any of the products reviewed. Review of Bilt Hamber Korrosol As you reading this will know, when it comes to detailing our pride and joy there are...
  8. Detailing Chat
    Hi everyone, This is my first post on this forum and was hoping for some advice. I've just bought a brand new car and I was hoping someone would give me advice on the detailing I was thinking of doing to it. Never owned a new car before so I'm not exactly sure how far I should go with the...
  9. The Showroom
    Hey everyone! :wave: So I picked up my new (to me) car last Monday and yesterday I decided to have cleaning session! My process as follows: Wash with angel wax shampoo De-tar with autofinesse obliTARate clayed with autofinesse clay bar and dodo clay lube a coat of autofinesse triple a coat of...
  10. Detailing Chat
    Hey guys and gals, I was wondering what everybody has planned for their spring detail, apart from the obvious decon. Has anybody got some new to them products they plan to use? Or an old and trusty combo that you can't let go of? I bought carpro reflect to give a little pick me up to the girls...
  11. Detailing Chat
    Hi got an a3 2009 model but its got a lot of scratches and swirls.. I washed the car on wednesday and got as far as claying (before polishing) but then it started raining and i had to drive to work the next day :/ So now im planning on re washing it tomorrow, will I need to use iron x, clay...
  12. The Showroom
    I'll start by saying I'm not usually one to post up things, I'd rather watch, read and learn, but I love my car and sometimes things deserved to be shared. For a breakdown, the car is a 1994 Mini 35, I bought it at 16 and rebuilt it etc, I won't go into detail because its boring but 98% of the...
  13. The Showroom
    Well, as of last friday I'm no longer in work, so I thought I'd spend my spare time sorting out my Clio between applying for jobs! I had put OCD Rock Shock Sealant on maybe 2 months ago, regularly topped with whichever QD spray I grab hold of. I started today with a normal snowfoam, 2bm and...
  14. Pre-wash stages: Washing, Drying, Clay & Detailing
    Hey all, first post here. Just wanted to know. I'm getting my new car detail by a company but I don't know how to maintain the after care. Rinse (Wheels and arch wash, door trims) settle Rinse Valet pro snow foam Rinse Hand wash 2 bucket (wool mitts) with Autoglym Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner...
  15. Gloss It
    Hey there Gloss-It fans! We are running a TUBULAR TUESDAY FLASH SALE on our Gloss-It Website - 20% off Gloss-It's Complete Swirl Free Car Wash Kit with code Tuesday! You will have everything you need to complete a swirl free hand wash on your car or truck. After washing and drying you can...
  16. Gloss It
    :D Hello Gloss-it fans! :D We are running a FLASH SALE on our Gloss-It Website - 15% off our Gloss-It Interior Leather & Vinyl Care Bundle with code BUNDLE Bundle Includes: (1)16oz Satin Leather Cleaner (1)16oz Satin Leather Polish (2)Professional Interior Sponge Clean and protect your...
  17. The Showroom
    Hello all! I would like to introduce my work. The premium class red car. ) pics before: paint was polished before, had some holograms and little scratches: pics after: worked with rotor polisher Makita 9227, Sonax pads, Menzerna and Sonax compounds. Finished with bigfoot 15...
1-18 of 109 Results