Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-15 of 211 Results
  1. LSP
    Detailingworld™ Review - Dodo Juice Diamond White - Carnauba Hard Wax Introduction Big thanks to Dom and all the crew at Dodo Juice for again sending out one of their products for review, this time it's Diamond White - Carnauba Hard Wax 30ml tester pot. Dodo Juice have been making hand...
  2. Wheels / Trim
    Detailingworld™ Review - Dodo Juice Captain Crevice - Microfibre Fingered Wheel Mitt Introduction Big thanks to Dom and all the crew at Dodo Juice for sending out their Captain Crevice - microfibre fingered wheel mitt for me to test and review. Refresh is here. We've been making our hand...
  3. The Official DetailingWorld - Review Section
    Detailingworld™ Review - Dodo Juice Flies Undone - Bug and Bird Mess Remover Introduction Big thanks to Dom and all the crew at Dodo Juice for sending out their Flies Undone - Bug and Bird Mess Remover for me to test and review. Refresh is here. We've been making our hand made car...
  4. Tools - Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing
    As with my drying towel post, this is more my thoughts on the Shag Pad than a full on review. The sponge in the Shag Pad feels very firm but the microfibre pile is soft. It's perfect for the majority of the body work but it doesn't replace my wash mitt for the more intricate/lower parts of the...
  5. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    So yesterday I washed and polished my first car. Used Scholl S20 and waxed with Autoglym Ultra HD - my friend’s not mine. And boy was I impressed! So with this new experience under my belt my interest has been piqued! I’ve only been properly taking care of my car since November 2020 and I’ve...
  6. Interior & Glass
    Hi all, Just sealed the seats on my brand new BMW (they’re oyster, so this was super important!) using Dodo Juice Supernatural Leather Sealant. I’ve been trying to find out the durability of this online but can’t seem to find a proper answer. Does anyone know? I’ve used half of the 250ml...
  7. Detailing Classifieds
    Last few items, honestly! :lol: THREAD UPDATED TO REMOVE SOLD ITEMS Swissvax Detail Boars' Hair Brush, New - £8 + £3 P&P Aquatouch Super Plush Dual MF, 40cm x 40cm, 3 Off, New - £8 + £3 P&P. Generic 75mm DA Backing Plate plus Wool Pad, New - £5 plus £3 P&P. Please check my iTrader feedback...
  8. Vendor Spotlight! Great Deals for Members
    Dodo Juice Supernatural Drying Towel was £24.99 now £14.99 Purchase this product now and earn 15 Points! https://www.monzacarcare.com/shop/washing-and-drying/drying/dodo-juice-supernatural-drying-towel/...
  9. Detailing Chat
    Our Friends at Valet Magic have kindly donated a very Rare Dodo Juice Carnauba Egg Wax to be auctioned off for Charity - ( charity to be decided but we are airing towards Cancer Research - The monies will have to paid directly to the charity and once we have receipt of this the wax will be sent...
  10. The Daily News Zone
    News from Dodo Juice "We can now report that 10 Royal Bank of Dodo Decades have been put into ten pots out of our latest batch of Purple Haze 250ml. Mixed in with the normal stock they are now possible to find in any Purple Haze 250ml pot from either our webshop or through trade orders. May the...
  11. The Daily News Zone
    Don't forget to check out the lost world from Dodo https://www.dodojuice.net/lost-world-html.html Want that special wax or maybe that one off product !!!! :thumb:
  12. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    You often read on here about certain properties being ascribed to a products, or classes of products, for example "waxes will bead better and sealants will sheet better" or product X will give wet look compared to a glassy look of product Y. Well I thought I would put some of these to the test...
  13. Pre-wash stages: Washing, Drying, Clay & Detailing
    Hi Guys, I did a little video on Dodo Juice Supernatural Shampoo, it might be worth watching for those thinking about buying it. Let me know what you think.
  14. The Showroom
    So this weekend I thought that I would try and do a full decon and paint correction on my Mondeo Mk4. I had a few new products that I wanted to try out as well. First off I started with a quick jet wash at the local supermarket, followed by a 2BM wash with Dodo Juice Supernatural. A new...
  15. The DetailingWorld - Monthly Detail Competition
    If not please check my entry into the ultimate finish competition! http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/Competition/Entry.aspx?EntryId=3121 Thanks!
1-15 of 211 Results