Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-14 of 48 Results
  1. Detailing Classifieds
    SOLD SOLD SOLD Thanks to all who bought something! :thumb: Alan W
  2. Group Buys
    Hi all.. Wow, what a fantastic show and weekend Waxstock was this year. Yet again, they pulled something marvellous off, as they do every year. So, as we are still in the Waxstock mood at dooka, we are offering 10 large original dooka wash pads each with a dooka wheel pad for the grand price...
  3. The Studio
    Hi all.. Firstly, Happy New Year to you all :).. Apologies. This is our first write up in nearly 2 years. Have a barrow load to catch up on. Thought it about time to get our backsides into gear and get a write up done. As with all our write ups, pic heavy, but we all like pictures don't we ☺...
  4. Detailing Classifieds
    Hi all.. I have 4 brand new and un-used Swissvax Applicator pads for sale. Foam one side, with the Swissvax logo embossed and material on the other.. I want to sell as a set if possible.. I am asking £18 firm posted for these, or if you want to buy individually, they will be £4 plus P&P.. No...
  5. Pre-wash stages: Washing, Drying, Clay & Detailing
    WHAT IS IT? The Large Dooka wash pad ... in red! WHAT DOES IT BRING TO THE TABLE? "dooka's woollie wash pads feature a double-sided ultra-deep lambs wool pile that allows dirt and grime to be drawn safely away from exterior surfaces during the washing process, thus significantly reducing...
  6. Detailing Chat
    Hi All.. Just to let you all know, dooka will be shut next week, you can still purchase from the shop, although quantities won't change, we have to do that manually. We will ship out all orders on the 27th May 2013.. We won't be responding to emails, PM's etc either next week, but will get...
  7. Detailing Chat
    Hi guys.. Just thought I would post some thoughts on Wax-Tecs fallout remover, basically their equivalent to IronX. Wax Tec kindly sent me a development sample of their IronX equivalent.. Now what got me about this is, there is no smell, well a faint wiff of almonds, but none of that horrid...
  8. General Member Classified
    Hi all.. I have 3 Bridgestone Potenza RE050A - 235/35/19 87Y all with decent tread for sale, all taken from the front of a Porsche 911 or Boxster.. All treads read with a digital caliper, so pretty much spot on. 8mm tread when new.. NON run flats.. Can be collected from...
  9. The Studio
    Another "double d" show prep detail for you all. Simon and I teamed up early last year to spend just over a day to bring this R32 up to a reasonable standard, so that it could be shown at Early Edition.. A lot to ask in such a short space of time, but we at dooka enjoy a good challenge :)...
  10. The Studio
    "double d" A3 Show detail | dooka | Baker21 Well, as promised, first thing in the new year, a new write up :).. HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL.. This write up has been a long time coming, and was completed earlier last year. The owner originally contacted dooka after a recommendation from Marc at...
  11. General Member Classified
    Hi all.. I have for sale an E46 BMW M3 Rear view mirror. Non rain sensor version, came out of an 05 M3 Coupe. I am sure it will fit all other models of E46, definitely worked in an 53 325 coupe and an 02 330 coupe, not sure on other models though. Mirror dims at night especially when someone...
  12. General Member Classified
    Hi all.. I have a set of Porsche Cayenne 19" Design wheels NO TYRES. All straight, no buckles, bends or cracks. They do have some minor curbing, please see pics.. A fairly light wheel, I would say around 11-12kg each.. Offset and adaptor friendly with ET60 all round.. New "round" centre caps...
1-14 of 48 Results