Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 225 Results
  1. The Studio
    VW Golf R32 Treated to our Major Enhancement Detail. The car received our usual thorough wash and decontamination processes. A multi-stage machine polish to remove swirls, scratches, sanding marks and buffer trails after a recent trip to a body shop. The engine bay was cleaned and dressed...
  2. The Studio
    Toyota Supra This super cool, V8 swapped, wide body, custom painted MK IV Supra was fresh out of winter storage and ready to be prepared for a summer of road trips and car events. The car was treated to an Enhancement Detail (single stage machine polish) with localised heavy correction to...
  3. The Studio
    This 2017 Toyota CHR was booked in after the new owners collected it from the local dealership. The car had a few scratches dotted around and a bunch of buffer trails. I'd applied PPF to another car in their household a while back and they wanted some impact protection for the CHR too. Video...
  4. The Studio
    As usual, I'm very far behind with uploads :o I thought I'd jump back into the swing of it with this Porsche Carrera S. The owner came to see me after the car was treated by a local companywho had left the car in a bad way. The paintwork was sanded, rushed over with a polisher and ceramic...
  5. The Studio
    This 2021 A45s was detailed back in December and was a good example of how quickly damage can accumulate from poor wash techniques. YouTube video here Photos below :) The order of the detail: Wheels, tyres and arches cleaned Citrus pre-wash Snow foam 2 bucket method contact wash Tar removal...
  6. The Studio
    This 2005 Golf GTI was brought in after having some extensive mechanical work including a fully forged Edition 30 engine, bigger turbo and lots, lots more. Now that the car goes very, very well :driver: it was time for it to look the part too. The car has had paintwork in various places, new...
  7. The Studio
    Everyone seems to enjoy seeing more day-to-day cars being detailed, so here's one for you all :) 2011 Toyota Aygo. This job was commissioned by another detailer in Lowestoft who'd bought the car for his mother who lives in Milton Keynes. With travel restrictions and such, he asked me if I...
  8. The Studio
    This 1999 Porsche came in to have some gloss brought back to it's paint work. The request - ''can you make it pop?'' - challenge accepted. The order of the detail, Wheels, tyres and arches cleaned Citrus pre-wash Snow foam 2 bucket method contact wash Tar removal Iron fallout removal Clay bar...
  9. The Studio
    This was the second car to be detailed in the new unit back in August, so please excuse the untidiness in the background :o This 1999 Mercedes CL320 Special Edition was booked in for some extensive polishing and protection. The car had had a a few bits of paintwork and had lived in car washes...
  10. Painting/Spraying & Bodywork
    Hi Guys, first time poster and absolute detailing noob with a question that may be so stupid no-one else bothers to ask, as i can't find a thing on google. My car has the typical factory finish orange peel effect, and during lockdown I have so much time to burn I was going to flatten the paint...
  11. The Studio
    This lovely 2014 Boxster S came in for a Major Enhancement Detail to remove swirls and some deeper marks from the cars Guards Red paintwork. The order of the detail, Wheels, tyres and arches cleaned. Convertible roof cleaned. Snow Foam pre-wash. 2 bucket method contact wash. Decontamination -...
  12. The Studio
    This lovely, low mileage 2012 GTR came in fro a spruce up. The car has spent most of it's life in London and had a few knocks, repairs and a lot of hand car wash action. The order of the detail. Wheels, tyres, arches and brake calipers cleaned. Snow foam pre-wash, 2 bucket method contact wash...
  13. The Studio
    This was one of those jobs that you wish you could've had a lot more time on. 2005 VW Bora with 106,000+ Miles on the clock. The owner loves the car and had treated it to some mechanical work to make it run in perfect shape. He wanted the look of the car to reflect on how it felt to drive. I...
  14. The Studio
    This lovely Tornado Red MK7 Golf R came in for some swirl removal and long term protection. The car was a fairly recent purchase for the owner and although it looked tidy enough, the haze across the paint was robbing it of gloss and clarity. The order of the detail... Wheels, tyres and arches...
  15. The Studio
    This great BMW M135i came in before Christmas for some reviving. The car had just over 135k on the clock and the owner intended to put many more miles on it, but wanted to bring it back to it's best and protect it. The order of the detail, Wheels, tyres and arches cleaned. Full safe wash...
  16. The Studio
    The Ferrari California is a GT car signed by Pininfarina, produced starting from mid-2008. This is the first model of the range that adopted the coupé-cabrio bodywork with folding metal hood. It is a very fast car, thanks to the Launch Control device the Ferrari California reaches 100 km/h in...
  17. The Studio
    This Audi S5 is only 6 months old, but the new owners began to notice problems a few weeks after collection. The car had seen some machine polishing at some point leaving buffer trails on the front end and a few random spots around the car. The damage was hidden well by a glaze from the...
  18. The Studio
    This absolutely stunning Limited Edition Aston Martin DB9 was brought in back in the summer for a bit of revival and protection. The Limited Edition DB9 has a few special touches - the wheels, gloss black ''waterfall'' centre console, to name a couple. The order of the detail, Wheels, tyres...
  19. The Studio
    This Sport Yellow RS Megane 250 came in as it was looking a bit dull. The car had seen it's fair share of automated car washes in the past. The order of the detail, Full ODK Safe wash process. Decontamination - tar removal, iron fallout removal clay bar and an IPA wipe down. Multi Stage...
1-19 of 225 Results