Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-13 of 211 Results
  1. Polish/Cleaners/Compounds/Glaze
    Hello I had a megs Polish that I can’t seem to find online anywhere. I’ve got a swirl remover (number 7 or 8 on the red line scale) which is a bit naff. I ended up using the red resin Polish from autoglym as it seemed more coarse. Anyone know which Polish it was? It was on the yellow coloured...
  2. Polish/Cleaners/Compounds/Glaze
    Hi, I'm looking for a polish (All In One preferably) which will be applied by hand. The paint is in good condition, the car is 4 years old and 1 year ago was polished by a proffesional detailer. Unfortunately at the time I was not in to detailing and he applied a basic ceramic coating which is...
  3. Polish/Cleaners/Compounds/Glaze
    Hey all here from Australia and was wondering what polish you guys would recommend for basic paint jobs just to make the car look nice and good. Cheers for any responses :)
  4. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    Hello, I polished my car with compound last month or so, no issues and turned out beautiful. Today I polished my mom’s car with the same used pad. I noticed a dull spot where I first started. What could have caused this? I’m thinking maybe because I used the same pad?
  5. Tools - Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing
    Hi all A newbie post here, but I am buying my first full machine polisher kit and was just after a bit of advice. I have bought the Guild Argos DA polishing machine along with Meguiars Compound and Polish & Simoniz Hard Wax. I am now trying to buy a 5 inch backing plate and pads for the cut...
  6. Polish/Cleaners/Compounds/Glaze
    Hello All, New to detailing thanks to my recent purchase, a 2019 Golf R in Deep black pearl! Now having had a quick observation the paint has some light swirling and scratches which id like to minor correct/enhance. It is a daily vehicle and I am not looking for the perfect paint finish...
  7. Waxes, Sealants & Paint Protection
    Hi all, Having took a break from detailing for the last 5 years due to a house move and a back injury, I have now got a new (to me) car that I am itching to get detailing! It is a 12 year old BMW 320D in reasonably good condition for its age, however I know the paint can be improved...
  8. Polish/Cleaners/Compounds/Glaze
    Merry xmas all, I notice a line of scratch at the headlights and wondering will G3 Farcela scratch remover is able to remove it. I do have some at home and plenty so wondering if its okay to try that.
  9. ValetPRO
    Find out how to use ValetPRO products to revive faded paintwork. We've included a visual example on how well our products work in a 50/50 photograph. If you're interested in undertaking this task (made easier using ValetPRO products) then this is a must read. Enjoy! A day before lockdown...
  10. Tools - Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing
    Hi All, This will be my first machine so i'm beginner in this area. I can not decide which could be better choice for me so that's why i would like to ask. The DAS6V2 seems more ergonomic and lighter (-0,5kg), but PRO version has +200 watt power. My question is that, in what situation would be...
  11. Help..!
    Hi guys, I recently two-stage polished my car (2014 Golf MK7 black), and it looked relatively defect-free, sealed with power lock. I washed it once a couple of weeks later with 2 bucket wash method, snow foam, only using the weight of mitt and towel to wash and dry. When the sun shines on it...
  12. Interior & Glass
    Hi guys, hope this is in the correct place. I think I have installed swirls in my windscreen by polishing it. ***edit*** this is a video of the swirls: ***edit*** Last weekend I wanted to install the Gtechniq G1 glass coating. This was my first time with this coating, and the first time...
  13. Polish/Glazes /QD's
    Detailingworld™ Review - Golden Bird Detailing Polish AIO Introduction Thanks to Golden Bird Detailing for sending their Polish AIO for testing and review. Their Facebook page says "We are offer wide range of top quality car Care products to develop perfect customer satisfaction and meet...
1-13 of 211 Results