Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-12 of 13 Results
  1. The Studio
    Hey guys, Jus thought I'd share a couple of beautiful Ferrari Daytona's I've worked on and prepped for the shows. Both belonged to the same client, who wanted them looking their best for the forthcoming shows. These aren't used regularly, but used caringly and with gusto when they do come out...
  2. The Studio
    Sorry for lack of write ups recently, Working 100% on my own its really hard to find time to take pictures of each stage and get around to writing it all up. Anyway I was asked by a few people on our Facebook page (Link in signature) to do a few over the next couple of weeks. So here it goes...
  3. The Studio
    ▀▄ Miglior Detailing: Huge 70 hour Correction detail - Audi Q7 "Van"!!! ▄▀ Please take the time to view our full website!! Detailing In Lancashire Manchester & North West - Miglior Detailing! If you want to see daily update and photos, please follow us! Links are below!! Audi Q7 - Huge...
  4. The Studio
    ▀▄ Miglior Detailing: Brand New Aston Martin DBS Volante needs a full correction :(▄▀ Please take the time to view our full website!! Detailing In Lancashire Manchester & North West - Miglior Detailing! If you want to see daily update and photos, please follow us! Links are below!! Aston...
  5. The Studio
    When I got the call to book this car in I was shocked, I had never even seen one in real life before so was going to be great to work on..... so I thought! What a complete nightmare this job was haha, Well worth the efforts in the end. Many 14-16 hr days for what seemed like very little...
  6. The Studio
    ▀▄ Miglior Detailing: Audi R8 V10 Spyder awesomeness! Nano detail! ▄▀ Please take the time to view our full website!! Detailing In Lancashire Manchester & North West - Miglior Detailing! If you want to see daily update and photos, please follow us! Links are below!! Audi R8 V10 Spyder...
  7. The Studio
    This car was in for a protection detail, Ideally it required an enhancment detail but as its nearly winter the customer just wanted to imporve the gloss and add protection. here is the car on arrival Engine was cleaned using Car Skin Engine Cleaner, this is great, just spray and and...
  8. The Studio
    This Porsche 964 Turbo was brought to myself and the customer said "ill give you 2 days to do what you can, but I know it wont be good so dont worry" well thats like a red rag to a bull for me! LOL So here is the car on arrival Wheels were rinsed then sprayed with Smart Wheels, arches and...
  9. The Studio
    This BMW 335d was brought up by a Royal Marine, it was booked in for a enhancment detail. I have been crazy busy recently so this will be a real fast write up as I didnt take many pics at all and they are alloff my phone!! This is the car on arrival Wheels and lower half was pre sprayed...
  10. The Studio
    Ostensibly, the F40 was conceived as the successor to the 288 GTO and designed to compete with vehicles such as the Porsche 959 and Lamborghini Countach, for Ferrari management, the vehicle was a major statement piece. Over a period of several years prior to the F40's conception, the company's...
  11. The Studio
    ▀▄ BMW Z4 3.0si - Light Correction Detail + Brake Caliper refurb + Leather Detail ▄▀ Please take the time to view our full website!! Detailing In Lancashire Manchester & North West - Miglior Detailing! If you want to see daily update and photos, please follow us! Links are below!! BMW Z4...
  12. The Studio
    Welcome to my first Detailing World Studio Post. Ferrari 430 booked in for a protection detail. One of the few bright sunny days this winter in Cheshire, but still cold. Sorry for the poor pictures, I seem to spend more time on the vehicles than taking pictures. Having been driven the car...
1-12 of 13 Results