Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 95 Results
  1. The Studio
    This 2016 X1 was treated to a Major Enhancement detail to remove swirls, scratches and some body shop defects. The finish was then protected with WaxedShine PPS Pro - a 5 year, 9H coating. There's a video of the detail on YouTube here.... But if you like photos, keep scrolling :) The car on...
  2. The Studio
    #offsetdetailing #detailing #essex #london #detailer Website https://www.offsetdetailing.com Facebook https://www.facebook.com/offsetdetailing Instagram https://www.instagram.com/offsetdetailing Twitter https://www.twitter.com/offsetdetailing Call+4407843201313 • Based In Rayleigh, Essex, UK...
  3. The Studio
    Some Classic cars & a couple of more modern ones for good measure - Summit Detailing Hello one and all, A few interesting cars that have been worked on recently - 1979 Ford Capri V8 (S.A specification) 2-stage machine polish completed to remove bodyshop defects after restoration :rolleyes...
  4. The Studio
    It's been a while sine I've posted any work. The memory on my phone was full so I thought I'd better stared taking the photos off it :lol: This gorgeous BMW M4 came in to have a Major Enhancement detail, consisting of the usual safe wash and decontamination processes and multi-stage machine...
  5. The Studio
    This great BMW M135i came in before Christmas for some reviving. The car had just over 135k on the clock and the owner intended to put many more miles on it, but wanted to bring it back to it's best and protect it. The order of the detail, Wheels, tyres and arches cleaned. Full safe wash...
  6. The Studio
    This 2007 BMW 650i was brought in to see what could be done to improve it's paintwork. A fairly recent purchase for the new owner, there were a few issues dotted around the car. The front and rear bumper had been repainted, along with various scratches and a mass of swirling. It was decided...
  7. The Studio
    This 2012 BMW 52d Touring came in to have some gloss brought back to the paint. There were some heavier scratches and deep swirling so a Major Enhancement Detail was chosen to refresh the bodywork. System X Crystal ceramic coating was selected to give the car some more durable protection - 7H...
  8. The Studio
    This BMW Z4 Coupe came in after being covered in over-spray from a building being painted next to the owner's work car park. The paintwork was in need of a freshen up with some buffer trails and general swirling to deal with. The order of the detail, Full safe wash and decontamination -...
  9. The Studio
    This cool little i3s came in for a long term protection option. The car was in pretty good shape so an Enhancement Detail, followed by Ceramic Pro 9H was opted for. The order of the detail. Full Auto Finesse safe wash process. Decontamination - tar removal, iron fallout removal, clay bar...
  10. The Studio
    A lovely specced BMW 5 Series M Sport twin turbo taking advantage of our wash and protection package. Full wash down and decontamination with Auto Finesse products, Pyramid Car Care 9H ceramic coating applied to paintwork. Exterior glass coated with Gtechniq Smart Glass, interior detail, engine...
  11. The Studio
    This 2015 M3 came in for a well deserved freshen up. The car has been well used and suffered from the usual battle scars. The front end received a fresh coat of paint, then a few weeks later it came in for the rest to be brought up to scratch and have some durable Ceramic Pro protection. The...
  12. The Studio
    This 4 Series GranCoupe came in for some work to bring some gloss back to the Individual Tanzinite Blue paintwork. While the car was here, genuine BMW side fins and a carbon fiber front splitter were fitted too :) The order of the detail... Full Auto Finesse safe wash and decontamination...
  13. The Studio
    I thought it would be good to show one of these jobs. This lovely M140i is 10 months old. The owner had only washed the car a couple of times since picking it up - which played in the car's favor - and brought it in to see what needed to be done to get the car looking fresh and protected. After...
  14. The Studio
    This fantastic F80 M3 Competition came in for a long term protection treatment. The car had only done 306 miles when it arrived, but it had been a pre-registered car sat on a dealership's forecourt for many months and picked up a good selection of swirls and little marks. The owner wanted the...
  15. The Studio
    Apologies for the lack of progress pictures on this one. There was a tight schedule so I just got stuck in. This lovely i8 came up from London for a freshen up as it was due to be used for a wedding. The car is 2 years old and has covered just over 4k. Unfortunately, it was covered in over...
  16. The Studio
    This nice little BMW 120d Convertible came in for an Enhancement Detail. It's generally well cared for... it was just looking dull and needing a lift. The plan of action was a full safe wash, decontamination, single stage machine polish and Auto Finesse products to top it off. As an Auto...
  17. The Studio
    A nice start to 2017 with this brand new BMW 1 Series Msport booked in for a single stage machine polish and certified detailer only Kamikaze Collection ISM Pro hydrocarbon coating for the paintwork protection - extremely glossy and durable against the elements. Also, Kamikaze Collection's new...
  18. The Studio
    A 2014 BMW 435i MSPORT in for a two stage paint correction and Kamikaze Collection ISM Hydrocarbon coat. Engine bay cleaned and dressed with Aerospace 303, interior mats wet vacced with chequered effect and cleaned/vacuumed throughout. Exterior glass, wheels and tyres treated with Gyeon...
  19. The Studio
    Posted already but try again:confused: You can keep up to date with our day to day shananigans on Facebook and Twitter This BMW 1M required some much needed all round lifting up. Swirl markings, Fine scratches, RDS, Stone chips, Gravel rash... The list went on. Enjoy the journey : )...
  20. The Studio
    Hello, my name is Daryl and I run Offset Detailing, a car detailing service based just outside of Rayleigh, Essex. I have won many awards throughout the years with my own cars in the VW show scene and thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the automotive world as well as motorsport and classic...
1-20 of 95 Results