Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-5 of 171 Results
  1. Detailing Classifieds
    Thread tidied and sold items removed. Only items listed are still available. Bargain Bundle comprising all 6 items listed below - £20 plus £5 postage Britemax Easy Cut Heavy Duty Metal Polish, 236ml Britemax Remax Si02 Hydrophobic Spray Sealant, 118ml Britemax Extreme Elements 2.0, Super...
  2. Clean and Shiny
    Hi Guys, I just wanted to give you an update on what's on offer this Black Friday at Clean and Shiny. Starting right now we have up to 75% off in our Black Friday Sale. 75% off Renovo - 50% off Britemax - 50% off Auto Finesse - 20% off Labocosmetica - 25% off Various Rag Company Towels +...
  3. LSP
    Introduction I want to both thank and apologise to Matt at Britemax Direct, he sent this product out quite a while ago but I had some issues initially with testing. Another bottle was sent out but it has taken me quite a while to get around to reviewing this. Finally though I have managed to...
  4. Polish/Glazes /QD's
    Introduction Many thanks to Matt over at Britemax-Direct for sending out this sample sized bottle of Virtue, along with a few others for review. I have previously tested, reviewed and been left impressed by other products from the range, so I am excited to try out some of the brands new...
  5. Shampoo
    Introduction A thanks goes to Matt over at Britemax-Direct for sending out this full sized bottle of Pure Max Shampoo, along with other samples for review. I previously tested/reviewed other Britemax products and was left impressed so I am excited to try out some of the brands new offerings to...
1-5 of 171 Results