Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 27 Results
  1. Machine Polishing
    Hello all :wave: Here at Magic Detail we have put together a training module for those looking to hone their skills and/or take them to the next level. There's alot of demand out there for detailing training and it seems everyone is jumping on the bandwagon trying to 'cash in' - in many cases...
  2. Machine Polishing
    Hello all :wave: Here at Magic Detail we have put together a training module for those looking to hone their skills and/or take them to the next level. There's alot of demand out there for detailing training and it seems everyone is jumping on the bandwagon trying to 'cash in' - in many cases...
  3. The Studio
    Hello all :wave: I have run various courses (although not openly advertised) over the past couple of years, and today I wanted to share with you a small group session I have held. From the feedback I received it sounds like everyone got exactly what they had hoped for from the event. Hopefully...
  4. The Studio
    Hi all :wave: Just a short and sweet write-up from me, just to let you know I am still here :thumb: As you can appreciate it is peak season now, thus very busy here at Magic Detail and therefore not a lot of time to get on here. For those of you who follow me on Facebook you'll have seen a wide...
  5. The Studio
    Porsche Carrera 4S Protection Detail This well kept Prosche was booked for a cleanse and protect using owner-specified Zymol Products where possible. Being only a year old, and regularly maintained the overall condition was very good indeed. On arrival: After a snow-foam and 2BM...
  6. The Studio
    Just a quicky one this to show how some of my cars are maintained by me. two from yesterday Let me apologise in advance for the quality of the pics, I did three cars yesterday, and inbetween 2nd and 3rd (no pics A5 sportback) went to the dentists and had a tooth removed!! (welcome to the world...
  7. The Studio
    Sorry about the title, but I thought it might be fun! Here are some before pictures of the car when it was delivered to my unit yesterday: Starting with the engine bay: then a look inside at the cream/white leather: drivers footwell; next up a look round the fabric roof...
  8. The Studio
    A booking here from a new customer, treated himself to a nice new Audi A3 - in flat black! Unfortunately one trip to the hand car wash changed the new car almost immediately.... Here is the car on arrival: car was washed and clayed in the usual manner, clayed using 3m cleanser...
  9. The Studio
    In for a new car Swissvax Detail, the car being just 3 weeks young :) the end to a long week, we've just finished the tidying touches to the unit ready to start all over again next week Iain, and Casey
  10. The Studio
    First up a Glyn, Casey and Iain tag team effort on these two enhancements details, both cars having full wash, clay, single stage polish, interior, engine bay and finished with my FinerDetails sealant: thats the total of the pics from those cars - working to do both cars in one day doesn't...
  11. The Studio
    This detail was completed on Saturday, full detail, with casey now competently timing her own pictures on teh camera too. So we have a good few pics of the Detail being completed. The weather was aweful on Saturday, absolutely pouring with rain, well from what we could hear on the roof and see...
  12. The Studio
    A DW reader quick on the uptake contacted me back in December when I started to put the unit together. Seeing how the new unit would enable him to drop off and leave the car with me whilst he was out of the country on Business, he could return, and go home in a Detailed car - if there was room...
  13. The Studio
    I have had the great fortune of being able to Detail a few Jaguar XKs now, and this is one of the cars I have been waiting to get to for nearly 2 years. This is why: for those with not so blessed eyes ;) The car was purchased in 1951 by Lord Beaverbrook, as a present for Carl Giles the...
  14. The Studio
    A quick compilation to show some of the cars passing through recently. First up a 3 hours wax top up and interior detail on a Passat. Last topped 3 months ago, and Swissvax Shield still beading strong prior to the next application being add: Next up, BMW520d for Paint Protection and...
  15. The Studio
    As you know a lot of my time has been caught up in setting up the new Detailing Centre, that time of course has been prioritised around working too, so here are a couple of galleries to show some of the Details which have come through the Centre to help test and iron things out. Audi A4 cab...
  16. North
    2 minutes from Junction 20, M62 Rochdale. Here we are Ladies and Gentlemen, the end is as close as it will be without the long term plans being rolled out, and the continuous development and improvements which will no doubt take place over the next few weeks, months and years to come!!! The...
  17. The Studio
    Because I do a lot of contract and repeat work, I dont take pics of everything all the time, so here's a pick n mix post to show some of the work on going in and around all the full details you see in single car write ups.... enjoy :) monhtly black Range Rover, only before pics...
  18. The Studio
    After a prompt this week I felt it was time to post some pics etc. I've got a lot of work going on at the moment on the back room stuff for finerDetails, so this is meaning less time for write ups, and is also limiting what I can do due to its links with my photo accounts..... all in good time...
  19. The Studio
    One from last week, I'm trying as best I can to at least do one write up a week, so here goes..... The car is 12mths old now, used daily..... wheels cleaned first, then a giggy layer of snowfoam then onto shuts and tar remover this took some time, also the wheels...
  20. The Studio
    A very well looked after X5 here, on a 2004 plate. Kept very clean. First job was the wash the wheels over, even tho new would be fitted shortly after the detail. Then snowfoam wash, and clayed with Swissvax Paint Rubber and QD. Then moved inside, and with rotary work starting on te...
1-20 of 27 Results