Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 420 Results
  1. New Member Introductions
    Hi, Everyone. I live in the US, and I am sponsoring two teenagers who are fleeing their home due to violence. I would like to help them get on their feet and be self-sufficient as quickly as possible. The young man has experience washing cars, though he has not done detailing work. My...
  2. New Member Introductions
    I am from Active Detailing. I just joined Detailing world.
  3. Detailing Chat
    VP UK are having their biggest ever sale, starting on Friday 25TH August, the sale includes up to 70% OFF the whole range. They have Ceramic products on offer too, it's best to stock up on all of those essentials and be sure to fill the basket, this sale is going to be a busy one...
  4. The Showroom
    Mercedes Gelandewagen and beautiful: BMW 7 E38
  5. New Member Introductions
    Hello, this is Tushar from India (Delhi-NCR) and in the Car Detailing Business for more than 5 years and always love to give my consumers value for money service. Love to explore different brands and different products. Looking forward to learning many more new things from this platform.:)
  6. Detailing Classifieds
    Shinemate EP802 rotary polisher. Absolutely as new, removed from box and used once. All bits complete. Great polisher for the amateur and professional. Price includes postage.
    £120 GBP
1-6 of 420 Results