Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 34 Results
  1. The Studio
    Miracle Detail present a trashed 3 year old Jag 50hr detail -Rupes Bigfoot & Modesta Hi all, Hope everyone is well, here we have a 3 year old Jaguar XF which has been cleaned at the local hand car wash since new, plus the odd bush mark from country lanes, needless to say, its trashed big time...
  2. The Studio
    Hi All, 9 cars, all corrected with Rupes Bigfoot system of machines, pads and compounds, all protected with Modesta BC03 or BC05. Exhaust pipes included!:thumb: Most take about 20=24 hours to complete with Modesta coatings, a complete PITA to apply, but the end results are just unbelievable and...
  3. Detailing Chat
    Hi Guys, Thought you might like to see this latest advert I've done... Kind Regards Paul Dalton Miracle Detail. Tel: 07788-441150 Office: 07788-441150 Int'l: +44 (0) 7788-441150 Email: info@miracledetail.co.uk Web: www.miracledetail.co.uk Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MiracleDetail...
  4. The Studio
    Hi all. Brand new M5 came to me straight from the dealership, so no dealership washing, car came with all seat covers and stickers in place... Perfect, just how we like them... A good 24 hours on this, mainly because of the modesta and P01a takes so bl**dy long to do, but very rewarding and...
  5. The Studio
    Hi All, Here we have a brand new Mclaren MP4-12c in volcano red… 178 pictures so far…. and one HD video of two… All correction work carried out with Rupes 21mm and 15mm Bigfoot, Rupes Zephir and mainly prototype microfibre pad corrected the sanding marks and deeper scratches that Mclaren...
  6. The Studio
    Hi Guys, One BMW 530d in for a 2 day Ultimate Detail, paintwork corrected with Rupes Skorpio 150mm sander and 3000 grit sanding pads, Rupes Bigfoot LHR21, LHR15, LHR75 and TA50, with micro fibre pads, Rupes Zephir compound, and finished with Rupes yellow pad and white with Keramik and Diamond...
  7. The Studio
    Hi Guys, This Aston martin V12 vantage manual comes in for a yearly detail every year, corrected with the Bigfoot, final polishing with Bigfoot and Modesta P-01a primer/finishing polish , protected with Modesta Pure glass coating - BC-03. Here's a little video I did of the Aston wearing...
  8. Detailing Chat
    Hi Guys, Im the middle of testing a lot of glass, 9h, etc etc coatings, one of them being Modesta which is from Matt from I4detailing which he is now selling. One of the very few which isnt rebottled :thumb: http://www.brandsalliance.eu/blog/en/fireworks-and-the-damages-they-produce/ And...
  9. The Studio
    Hi Guys, Not sure how I forgot about this one! Pagani Zonda F Clubsport Edition, 1 of 25, finished with Swissvax Crystal Rock wax. Kind Regards Paul Dalton Miracle Detail. Tel: 07788-441150 Office: 07788-441150 Int'l: +44 (0) 7788-441150...
  10. The Studio
    Hi Guys, This time, a jet black Jaguar S-type R with pretty trashed paintwork to be honest, I'll let the pictures do the talking… Corrected with Rupes Bigfoot System, pads and compounds, protected with Gtechniq Coatings. Kind...
  11. The Studio
    Hi Guys, Hope everyone is well, here's Bentley Flying Spur which was in for a full on Ultimate Detail... bit carried away with the pictures once again lol, cant have enough pictures I think! :) Corrected with Rupes Bigfoot system, pads and compounds. Protected with Gtechniq coatings.
  12. The Studio
    Hi Guys, A white Jaguar that came in for a Ultimate Detail. Rupes Bigfoot system took care of the paintwork correction side of things, paint windows and wheels protected with Gtechniq EXO, windows Gtechniq G1. etc etc... Kind Regards Paul Dalton Miracle Detail. Tel: 07788-441150 Office...
  13. The Studio
    Hi guys, One very nice brand new AMG Mercedes C63, come straight from the dealership straight to Miracle Detail, no PDI clean from the dealership, client just took the car untouched and unwashed by the dealership,, even the covers were still on the door sills and seats, along with stickers all...
  14. The Studio
    Hi Guys, Onyx black Aston Martin Vantage V8 roadster came in for a Ultimate Detail and to remove that almighty scratch on the bonnet, consisting of wash process with citrus degreaser on lower half, arches, wheels, door shuts, petrol cap, boot shut, pressure washed at 40c, washed, clayed and...
  15. The Studio
    Hi all, A black Bentley Continental came in for a exterior only detail, so paintwork correction with the Rupes Bigfoot system, Rupes green pad and Rupes Zephir, finished off with a Rupes white pad and Rupes Diamond gloss, Ipa'd, 2 layers of Gtechniq Exo at 23c on the paintwork and wheels and...
  16. The Studio
    Hi Guys, Hope everyone is well, thought I would post a little video of me sanding the NSX bonnet and correcting in one stage, was sanded with 3000 grit sanding pads and then corrected using a Rupes Green pad and Rupes Zephir. Part 1: Part 2: I will post some pictures of the NSX finished...
  17. The Studio
    Hi Guys, 7 hours to detail a Porsche boxster S and the paint is wrecked! The Rupes Bigfoot done it again, corrected in 3 hours flat! :buffer: Kind Regards Paul Dalton Miracle Detail. Tel: 07788-441150 Office: 07788-441150 Int'l: +44 (0) 7788-441150 Email: info@miracledetail.co.uk Web...
  18. The Studio
    Hi All, A pretty wrecked 2004 Mercedes SL55 AMG came in for a 3 day detail, paintwork was pretty trashed and some marks couldn't be removed as too deep and not enough paint to play with! Just 100 microns on average across the car. All corrected using Rupes Bigfoot LHR21, LHR15 and LHR75, with...
  19. The Studio
    Hi all, Detailed this quiet a while ago, but one I should never forgot about…. Protected with Zaino Z2 pro and finished with Zaino Z8… enjoy! Kind Regards Paul Dalton Miracle Detail. Tel: 07788-441150 Office: 07788-441150 Int'l: +44 (0) 7788-441150 Email...
1-19 of 34 Results