Detailing World Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-19 of 155 Results
  1. Detailing Chat
    Our Friends at Valet Magic have kindly donated a very Rare Dodo Juice Carnauba Egg Wax to be auctioned off for Charity - ( charity to be decided but we are airing towards Cancer Research - The monies will have to paid directly to the charity and once we have receipt of this the wax will be sent...
  2. Detailing Chat
    Hi Guys Had this done a while back and forgot to post it.......... Robbie
  3. The Studio
    Detailing/window tinting/wrapping/wheel refurbs & more This RS4 B5 is a one owner car! It came to us with only 40,000 miles on the clock from new and was in need of a serious overhaul. After looking around the owner came to us to see if we could do the specific areas he was concerned with for...
  4. Related Enhancements
    Hi Guys So behind with posting but I thought I would share this R8 that we wrapped last week. We also repainted the calipers in yellow :argie: The car is silver from factory. Thank You Robbie
  5. The Studio
    Hi Guys Just thought I would post up some pics of a stunning car that you dont see many of that we finished yesterday :argie: Chris the owner got in touch looking to revive the gloss and clarity of the paintwork. On arrival: After its wash and decontamination stage the car was...
  6. The Motoring Zone
    Hi Guys We are pleased to have been appointed head dealer for I-mob UK so I thought I would put some info in here to see if anyone is interested :thumb: Ask yourself this - If your pride and joy was stolen, other than call the police and then wait forever to know the fate of the car you love...
  7. The Studio
    Hi Guys This is a car we did a couple of weeks ago. The customer wanted to stick with the theme of being unique so we both decided that a matte clear vinyl would give a very different look over the original colour. The car is a few years old now so in order to get the paintwork in great...
  8. The Studio
    Hi Guys Alot have possibly seen the car itself on various internet sites but I thought I would show some pics of what we did when we got it: Then the new colour was applied and a photoshoot arranged: Awesome fun car :lol: Thanks Robbie
  9. The Studio
    Hi Guys Its been a while since posting any projects on DW as its just been so busy with lots going on but thought I would start making an effort :thumb: Stuart brought this 360 approx 8 months ago and always felt that the previous owner didnt really appriciate the fact he owned a Ferrari and...
  10. The Studio
    Hi Guys Today saw none other than a good friend King Eric come down to us after his Ducati dealerships had refused point blank to install aftermarket HID kits stating that they were difficult to install and required minor modifications of parts to get them to work. Stating that it could be...
  11. The Studio
    Hi Guys Sorry its been so long, Its been so busy with a whole host of lovely cars that I will get around to posting but I thought I would share this protection detail with you as I just love this car. The car only required a protection detail as the paintwork itself was in amazing condition...
  12. The Studio
    Hi Guys Thought I would share this great car with you as you dont see many getting posted around. Tom who is a great customer of mine and who has also used us in the past to detail his Gallardo and wrap his Murcielago wanted some magic applied to his California along the lines of: New wheels...
  13. The Studio
    Hi Guys Hope you all had a great christmas and have a very happy new year. Well I thought I would start this year as I mean to go on and give you the best of the best in car enhancement services. Thank You Robbie
  14. The Studio
    Hi Guys We were contacted by this GTR owner wanting to do some work on his car last week after seeing his friends car we did who lives in Paris. This car however spent 8.5 hours on the road making its way over to us :) With the owner simply saying ( in my best french accent ) ....Milage is...
  15. Related Enhancements
    Hi Guys Just a few pics from a couple of weeks ago. The guy also owns a GTR but has this as a daily driver and just wanted something a bit different :argie: Thank you Robbie
  16. The Studio
    Hi Guys This is by far our most intricate wrap to date :thumb: It shows what we can do in terms of wrapping and although maybe not to everyones taste you can appriciate the 50 man hours that went into it :doublesho Thank You Robbie
  17. Related Enhancements
    Hi Guys Check this bad boy out :argie: 650hp of raw RWD muscle :doublesho Full matte clear vinyl wrap All lowers removed and plastiprimed for the carbon vinyl to adhere to them. Full window tints. Then a full interior detail and she is ready to roll :thumb...
  18. Wheels, Tyres & Exterior Trim
    Just thought I would post up this little thank you to Robbie at Valet Magic for doing an excellent job on my partner's Alloy Wheels for her Beetle. Having now relocated I touched base with Robbie and met up one evening to drop into Valet Magic HQ for a chat and also to drop the 2 of my...
  19. Related Enhancements
    Hi Guys Just a few pics from last week :thumb: Robbie
1-19 of 155 Results