Detailing World Forum banner

Bouncers

9K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  TheNissanMan 
#1 ·
Just been looking at there waxes. What are people's thoughts on them any good?

#2 ·
I've got most of them.

All have different jobs and places in the range.

I personally really like fortify, but it seems to have less recognition than some others.

The main thing with bouncers is to do a panel at a time and don't let it cure for too long.

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

#9 ·
I'm currently using vanilla ice and have to say it's amazing. Loving the results and gloss and actually get excited for the moment it rains. Definitely will be using bouncers in future.

Here's a few from the resulting glossiness the night applied the other week and then a beading shot I managed to grab this morning after work and bearing in mind I only applied one thin layer. ��

#12 ·
I'm currently using vanilla ice and have to say it's amazing. Loving the results and gloss and actually get excited for the moment it rains. Definitely will be using bouncers in future.

Here's a few from the resulting glossiness the night applied the other week and then a beading shot I managed to grab this morning after work and bearing in mind I only applied one thin layer. ��

Simply amazing mate :thumb:

#11 ·
BIG fan of the bouncers waxes and got quite a few!!

22 is amazing.
Vanilla Ice smells lush and gives a warm glow
Fortify really lasts well and looks nice too
Capture the Rapture is a brilliant show wax and seems to last pretty well too, flake pop on the TVR is crazy in the sun
Looking Sweet wheel wax is easy to apply and lasts well...smells nice too

Other products to look at (not Waxes) are

Bead Juice....Done and Dusted...Drop 'n' Roll.

#23 ·
Have used check the fleck, bead juice and the shampoo and great products. Check the fleck really made our old silver car pop and is just as good on the new orange one!

As said don't let cure to long or its s bugger to get off :)

Reminds me I must put another order in soon!
What is proper curing time ir temperature is about 20 celsius? How well durability claims match?

#24 ·
A very late reply but haven't posted in a while. I always do a panel at a time else it's a bugger to get off. In terms of durability I tend to clean the missus car every 6 to 8 weeks so can't really tell as easily lasts long enough for me to clean it again and re apply, now I have a non company car I may find out as my car will get more attention than hers [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.