Detailing World Forum banner

All time favourite LSP and why

6K views 23 replies 19 participants last post by  suds 
#1 ·
As above really, I shall start has to be either to be either pinnacle souveran (as it was last epic on my solid black car) or C2V3 as it's just ace

#5 ·
Gyeon WetCoat. Took a bit of time to master applying it without streaking. But it goes on so quick and really is sci-fi stuff. Adds surprisingly long protection (just got 3 months on the Mrs car) and is one of the only LSPs that got me genuine compliments on how good my car looked.
I love the glassy look and the silk feel. Oh and dat beading!

#9 ·
Same here. C2v3. It's my staple. So quick and easy with great results, even on naked paint. 20 mins whole car. Very few who have used it, dislike it.

Downside is that it doesn't hide paint imperfections like some lsps.

BSD is second, but C2 still sits with CS and Exo better.

#13 ·
having only used C2v3 i dont have much to go on however i have recently purchased some Farecla G3 Resin Superwax from halfords on a whim (and so i can apply it with the DA) so will see how that goes.

i also have a tin of BH double wax that i bought by mistake. might give that a go but i reckon it will mean alot of elbow grease.

#17 · (Edited)
I believe with a decent prep lots of products will give plenty of bling. It's mainly about getting the paint really clean before adding anything else.

I did a hand prep ( can't use the machine these days) and Colly 476. I can get a good bling from ONR and BSD. If I want it to pop a bit I use DD acrylic spritz.

Harry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.