Detailing World Forum banner

Best glossy wax/finish

8K views 20 replies 20 participants last post by  westerman 
#1 ·
Hey all

Have used a few different waxes but looking for something that gives the best glossy/mirrored finish. Not too worried on the durability, just keen to see what products people have used that leave that wow finish. On a brilliant blue colour Merc if that helps

Thanks

#4 ·
Just a shout for Zaino Z8 has a topper to your LSP as this will give you a lovely gloss finish.

My fav stand alone gloss/wet look wax has always been AF Illusion, very ltd durability but cracking gloss levels.

I must say though, if you prep the paint right beforehand, most waxes will give you a beaut finish as it's all about the prep.

This post has been deleted
#21 ·
My view is as has been said, preparation is the key to a wow finish. Lots of waxes, sealants and other LSP's will give amazing looks but only on a fully prepared surface.
There are lots of lovely pics of cars wearing this and that, there are lovely pics of flawless female models. Often the car pics are taken with some digital enhancement mode selected and always the models are air brushed.:lol::lol:

Harry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.