View Single Post
Old 06-05-2021, 09:37 PM   #1217
percymon
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Thanked 1,405 Times in 1,105 Posts
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeeWhizRS View Post
Just a follow up on the Mo Bacter... it took a few weeks after application to see anything happen. The moss started receding first and then at the 1 month point the grass went very green, lush and went into growing overdrive. I cut my neighbours grass for him and the difference is like night and day. I cut both lawns at the same time and his hardly needed doing yesterday, mine was very tall.
Pretty impressed with this stuff, the grass has never looked better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by slim_boy_fat View Post
Looks like mine is going down the same road, just a week or two behind. Being further North, growth has been checked with the bitterly cold weather.

I think/am sure the moss is receding, but it's easy to convince yourself sometimes, with these'miracle' products.....
Thatís good to know, I held back with my application until I could see some initial grass growth. Itís been three weeks now but it was such a dry April, and now cold May , that the grass isnít exactly growing fast. There are the first signs of the moss going brownish (rather than black with other products) and the grass is greener. I would t say itís as dramatic a product as the major brands you see at stores/garden centres but itís probably going to work for quite a few months rather than just a few weeks.
percymon is offline   Reply With Quote