Detailing World Forum banner

Carpro ech2o as Rinseless

43K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  ftoed 
#1 ·
Hi all,
First time doing a rinseless wash today after around 6 years of using a lot of different waterless washes (settled on megs d115).

Not sure why its taken this long to try it but wow, its even better and quicker than waterless wash!

The carpro ech2o really is good. Mixed up some quick detailer dilution as a pre soak, 30-40 ml in 4 litres of water for the rinseless. Just found it so quick and easy to use. I did a door first but then went on to do the whole side of the car boot , bonnet etc. It cleans so well, very easy to buff and dry and leaves it slick and shiny.

So now i have the rinseless bug, i may try ONR, i did try opti clean as a waterless...is that the same thing? But honeslty the carpro stuff is fantastic. I want to add something to the mix for a bit more protection when i wash, any ideas?

G
#5 ·
ECH20 is one brilliant and quietly underrated product. I don't really believe in rinse less washing as I always have water on hand, but as a waterless/quick detailing it is just brilliant.

No polymer type of residue like ONR either, which means its not going to mask the hydrophobic qualities or clog up a ceramic coating.

G
#8 ·
As a waterless wash or rinseless wash, is ech02 as good as optimum no rinse?

Looking at the dilution ratios it doesn't seem to be as concentrated, but does it perform as well?
Much better product IMO, and a far better and more honest company to support (don't get me started). ONR leaves the panel clean without adding that weird slippery polymer feel that likely effects anything you put on top and ECH2O you can use in direct sunlight on a hot day, no bother.

#11 ·
I didn't get any haze at rinseless dilution...since i tried ech2o , I've also tried optimum wash and wax rinsless. I know there are many variables with car paint what was on before, even the weather but i thought it was terrible next to the ech2o. Just didn't seem to work well at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.