Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Detailing Products > Tools -Machine polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing Equipment & Microfiber
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tools -Machine polishers, Pressure Washers, Detailing Equipment & Microfiber Sponsored by Detailed Clean : – 303 | 3M | Auto Finesse | Bilt Hamber | Blackfire | Black Mamba | Bouncer's | Britemax | California Scents | CarPro | Chemical Guys | Collinite | Crakalicious | Dakota Products | Dodo Juice | G3 Pro | Gtechniq | Koch Chemie | Lake Country | Meguiars | Menzerna | Muc-Off | Nanolex | OPT | Pinnacle | Poorboys World | Rupes | Sam's Detailing | Scholl Concepts | Soft99 | Sonax | Sonus | Stoner | Valet Pro | Victoria Wax | Wolfgang | Zaino | e-Gift Certificates | Trade Accounts | www.DetailedClean.co.uk

Old 20-01-2018, 10:49 AM   #21
AlistairS
Unwashed Member

Thanks for the suggestions. I've got £40 in amazon vouchers for xmas so might look at something a bit more expensive.

Looking at this

I see it has a high flow rate and they do have a warehouse one that's reboxed going a bit cheaper.

I am a costco member and have had Bosch garden stuff before and rated it highly. What connections do Bosch use for snow foam lances?
AlistairS is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AlistairS For This Useful Post:
J306TD (20-01-2018)
Old 20-01-2018, 11:02 AM   #22
mgtf
Sponge Jockey

The Titan from Argos is good.
If you can wait its usually offered at £ 99 in a promotion sale.

has the under car cleaning jobby!
mgtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2018, 11:05 AM   #23
AlistairS
Unwashed Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgtf View Post
The Titan from Argos is good.
If you can wait its usually offered at £ 99 in a promotion sale.

has the under car cleaning jobby!
Frustratingly given the snow and ice outside I won't be getting the car washed this weekend. So i can hold back for a wee while
Old 20-01-2018, 11:27 AM   #24
J306TD
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Thanked 1,168 Times in 985 Posts
Garage
Send a message via MSN to J306TD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlistairS View Post
Thanks for the suggestions. I've got £40 in amazon vouchers for xmas so might look at something a bit more expensive.

Looking at this

I see it has a high flow rate and they do have a warehouse one that's reboxed going a bit cheaper.

I am a costco member and have had Bosch garden stuff before and rated it highly. What connections do Bosch use for snow foam lances?
I have ordered one of those. Late Xmas present from my mum so will get it next weekend

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
J306TD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2018, 11:29 AM   #25
AlistairS
Unwashed Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J306TD View Post
I have ordered one of those. Late Xmas present from my mum so will get it next weekend

Did you order the Bosch or the Nilfisk?
Old 20-01-2018, 11:42 AM   #26
J306TD
OCD Sufferer (Obsessive Car Detailer)

Thanked 1,168 Times in 985 Posts
Garage
Send a message via MSN to J306TD
Nilfisk C130 2-8 with powergrip

J306TD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to J306TD For This Useful Post:
AlistairS (20-01-2018)
Old 20-01-2018, 01:30 PM   #27
AaronGTi
Distinguished Detailer

Thanked 3,262 Times in 2,538 Posts
Recently got the Nilfisk C 125.7-6 with patio cleaner from Amazon for around £75. It's a good machine but most annoying thing about it is that there's nowhere to hang the electrical cable. I have to wrap it up and jam it in between the carrying handle.
AaronGTi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AaronGTi For This Useful Post:
AlistairS (20-01-2018)
Old 22-01-2018, 08:10 PM   #28
Chris@N
Washmitt Meister

Best Pressure Washer for Under £100

Superb thread and right when I needed it!! Looking for a pressure washer for a mate who’s Mrs has asked me to find him something good and at a sensible price (mine is a £459 petrol jet wash so too much for his use).
Quick question though, he’s currently got all the attachments for a Karcher, but his machine has broken (hence the gift from his Mrs). Looking at the Nilfisk ones, do the Karcher attachments fit these or would he need to be getting new bits? Only thing he would really need to replace is his snow gun which I’ll probably get him anyway, but thought I’d check here first?

Besides the Nilfisk ones mentioned already, the only other one was looking at was the K4 from the K outlet which brings it in just over the £100 mark...
Chris@N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2018, 08:26 PM   #29
AlistairS
Unwashed Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enumero View Post
Superb thread and right when I needed it!! Looking for a pressure washer for a mate who’s Mrs has asked me to find him something good and at a sensible price (mine is a £459 petrol jet wash so too much for his use).
Quick question though, he’s currently got all the attachments for a Karcher, but his machine has broken (hence the gift from his Mrs). Looking at the Nilfisk ones, do the Karcher attachments fit these or would he need to be getting new bits? Only thing he would really need to replace is his snow gun which I’ll probably get him anyway, but thought I’d check here first?

Besides the Nilfisk ones mentioned already, the only other one was looking at was the K4 from the K outlet which brings it in just over the £100 mark...
Karcher and Nilfisk have different fittings. I've ordered a Nilfisk C-PG 130.2-8 Xtra from Amazon. Not been dispatched yet.
Old 22-01-2018, 08:29 PM   #30
Chris@N
Washmitt Meister

Ok, thanks for clearing that up for me.
The up side to the K4 is it being water cooled rather than air cooled like the cheaper ones. The Nilfisk seem to definitely be the make to go for though from reviews on here and elsewhere.
Chris@N is offline   Reply With Quote