Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Technical > Help..!
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Help..! Questions relating to products and how to use them.

Old 28-03-2021, 10:09 AM   #1
CRAGGLE
Sponge Jockey

Weekly clean

Hi all

Iím looking for an easy to use weekly car clean regime with products that I can use quickly and easily due to time restraints. preferably from One manufacturer so I can buy all from the same place or maybe as a package . Iím looking for speed of use with a decent end product

Iíve been looking at gyeon bathe + and wet coat.had anyone any experience and would you recommend this? Also would anyone have any other alternative recommendations for a quick weekly wash that will also give a good protection ?

Thanks
CRAGGLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2021, 11:40 AM   #2
WhichOne'sPink?
Washmitt Meister

I haven't used the products you mentioned but I have alternatives I have had success with.

How about Autoglym Polar Wash followed by Polar Seal? Always in Halfords and on 3 for 2 just now. Easy to use and gives pretty decent results.

Alternatively, I would recommend Gtechniq Gwash and Easy Coat. I've had really good results with Easy Coat.
WhichOne'sPink? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2021, 12:29 PM   #3
CRAGGLE
Sponge Jockey

Great will take a look Thankyou ��
Old 28-03-2021, 12:55 PM   #4
Saladin
Washmitt Meister

Another vote for the Polar series of products. Not the cheapest but deffo the easiest to use, all via the snow foam lance. I used them when I first got started (just late last year) and would recommend them.

The Polar Blast may leave you wanting but the Wash and Seal do a pretty good job IMO.

Last edited by Saladin; 28-03-2021 at 01:15 PM.
Saladin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2021, 01:27 PM   #5
Mark@PD
Washmitt Meister

As for a one stop shop there are plenty of on line shops who advertise here and will give you a discount.

I wouldn't get hung up on getting all the products from one manufacturer and just get the ones that you are happy with work best and are in your price range.

I like Gtechniq if you search here you will find a post from Dave he will give you a 10% discount if you ask.

I prefer the Gwash over gyeon bathe, I really like wet coat but haven't tried Gtechniq easy coat so can't say.

You may want to consider W6 or some other fallout remover, tardis, a glass cleaner and interior protection like 303, not sure if you have leather but it also needs to be cleaned. You can't go far wrong with supernatural leather cleaner.
Mark@PD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2021, 01:41 PM   #6
CRAGGLE
Sponge Jockey

Thankyou
Old 28-03-2021, 07:02 PM   #7
JU5T1N
PC Perfectionist

A rinseless wash ? , the quickest and easiest way to clean a car.
JU5T1N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2021, 08:10 PM   #8
Andyblue
Distinguished Detailer

Thanked 6,365 Times in 4,997 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAGGLE View Post
Hi all

Iím looking for an easy to use weekly car clean regime with products that I can use quickly and easily due to time restraints. preferably from One manufacturer so I can buy all from the same place or maybe as a package . Iím looking for speed of use with a decent end product

Iíve been looking at gyeon bathe + and wet coat.had anyone any experience and would you recommend this? Also would anyone have any other alternative recommendations for a quick weekly wash that will also give a good protection ?

Thanks

Do you have anything at present ? You can add to this or replace if itís not to your liking...

There are lots of places that advertise that you can either buy all their products or different manufacturers ones, thereís always Halfords - they sell a good range and easy availability for you. Some local motor factors also sell products, can be very well priced as well...

You say youíve time constraints, so what are you talking, youíve a couple of hours free or like 30 minutes? Simple prewash, wash rinse and dry (with a drying aid) will work very well weekly - shouldnít take long at all
Andyblue is offline   Reply With Quote