Detailing World Forum banner

Detailingworld™ Lite Review - Hose Eez

10K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  cossiecol 
#1 · (Edited)
Firstly a massive thanks to Imran at in2detailing for supplying these Hose Eez to review.

About Hose-Eez:
Have been creating innovate products since 1984. The company designs, manufactures & ships directly from their facilities, ensuring you get the highest quality parts at affordable rates.

The Product:

The Hose-Eez tire jam eliminators were supplied in a simple packaging with clear instructions on printed on the top. They have a sturdy/quality feel about them and give the impression that they will last a significant amount of time before failing.

What in2Detailing say?

Hose-Eez Tire Jam Eliminator
Package contains a set of 4 pieces (same colour)

Fits: All makes & models of cars, motorcycles & trucks
Material: Heavy duty polyethylene

Hose-eez Tire jam eliminator kits are the most efficient way to work around your vehicles, without being interrupted by stubborn hose & cord jams. Our ultra-smooth roller system allows for easy movements, without the need to tug and adjust your equipment. This unique tool has a locking mechanism, it instantly grips the tire, ensuring even the strongest forces can't knock it loose. Just quickly slide them into place and forget about pesky hose & cord troubles.

The Use:
Not too much to explain with this review, however the tire jam eliminators were placed on all four tires as show below:

I then starting to go though the wash routine completely forgetting they were there. It was only when I went round to the other side of the car that I noticed that not once had I needed to pull the hose out from the wheels!

Price:
The Tire jam eliminator are available in either a two or a four pack from in2detaling and are priced as below:

2 pack - £8.99
4 pack - £13.99
Both prices are prior to any P&P or discounts.

Would I use this again?
Absolutely, I'll not be washing a car with out these!

Cossie's verdict?:
Depending on your hose or pressure washer this will either be a novelty or a game changer, for me it's the second. Having the hose caught under the wheels each time I went round the car really "annoyed" me, and with this system it's not happened once.

Anything I would change?:
Nope

Thanks for reading, as usual if you have any questions feel free to ask.

Cheers

Cossiecol

"DW has followed the Manufacturers Instructions and accepts no responsibility to any circumstances arising from any member using these products or following this test "

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.