Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Traders > Clean and Shiny
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Clean and Shiny Car Care & Detailing Products and Bespoke Detailing Services - Gtechniq & Gyeon Accredited - Walk-in Customers Welcome. Call us on 0330 22 33 777 www.cleanandshiny.co.uk

Products Available By: Angelwax - Auto Finesse - Bilt Hamber - Black Mamba - Bouncer's - Buff Brite - California Scents - Carbon Collective - Chemical Guys - Collinite - Colourlock - DeFelsko - Detail Factory - Dooka - Dodo Juice - Dr. Leather - EZ Detail - Flex - Flexipads - Gtechniq - Grit Guard - Gyeon - IK Sprayers - Koch Chemie - Kwazar - Labocosmetica - Meguiars Pro/Consumer/Detailer Range - Microfiber Madness - Orchard Autocare -Renovo - Rupes - Snow Foam Lances - Scholl Concepts - Solution Finish - Spies Hecker - Stoner - The Rag Company - Valet Pro - Vonixx - Wheel Woolies - Wurth - Zaino.

Old 05-07-2019, 01:53 PM   #1
beatty599
PC Perfectionist

Poka Premium

Hello,

Does anyone know when Clean and Shiny are getting more stock and more of the Poka Premium range? The need is getting really bad :lol
beatty599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 07:04 PM   #2
Johnnyopolis
ADMIN

Thanked 4,651 Times in 1,298 Posts
Hi Beatty,

I can answer this for you.

When we get in stock for a new brand for the first time, we are a little cautious as we (obviously) don't know what sells and run rates. From past experience, we have found that even though some items sell in Europe or other parts of the world sometimes they simply don't sell as well in the UK.

So, we initially bought in some stock and have been overwhelmed by how quickly it has sold! We cannot thank our customers enough. That has left us in a little predicament with some items which we are working hard to resolve.

I am hoping in the next week to have another delivery and waiting for the guys at Poka to confirm this.

Just out of interest, was there something that we don't have in stock in the range that you were/would be looking to buy? As we're always open to suggestions on new items if there is something particular you wanted.

John
Johnnyopolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 09:28 PM   #3
beatty599
PC Perfectionist

Hello John,

I very much appreciate the reply. The only thing that you don't have that I'd be interested in buying would be the Phone and headphones holder.

But I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for when you get the Wheel Stand in! There's a few other bits but it's just a case that you've sold out of them so I'll just have to wait patiently for them.

William
beatty599 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 09:40 PM   #4
Johnnyopolis
ADMIN

Thanked 4,651 Times in 1,298 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by beatty599 View Post
Hello John,

I very much appreciate the reply. The only thing that you don't have that I'd be interested in buying would be the Phone and headphones holder.

But I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for when you get the Wheel Stand in! There's a few other bits but it's just a case that you've sold out of them so I'll just have to wait patiently for them.

William
One of the staff actually asked me today about putting those in stock.

I will add them to the next order....

Wheel stands are on route too.
Johnnyopolis is offline   Reply With Quote