Detailing World Forum banner

11.2018 - New products - Q²M PPF Renew

5K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Gyeon Jeremy 
#1 ·
An all-in-one product for maintenance and sealing of glossy PPF.

Q²M PPF Renew combines light abrasive particles with protective (and repellent) additives, creating a resistant and highly self-cleaning finish.
The product allows both machine and hand application, removing haze and oxidation while leaving a smooth, glossy and repellent finish.
It is the world's first maintenance product containing silica and designed from scratch to work at its best on all types of PPF, including modern self-healing films.
It will not affect or damage the self-healing performance.
The main aim of the product is to refresh the finish, leave great gloss as well as repellency and self-cleaning for many months.

AVAILABLE CAPACITIES: 120 ML / 1000 ML
CONSUMPTION: 60ml/ car
DURABILITY: up to 8 months

See less See more
#3 ·
Thinking of trying this as my PPF is looking a little tired. It is 6 years old and I'm wondering if it's past it's sell by date?
Have others used this product on PPF this old?
Thanks
Until reading your post I had never heard of the stuff..

ordered some and even applied by hand applicator pad pretty impressed by the glossy results

maybe I should add that my PPF is in good nick and only just 2 years old?but it still enhanced it a good deal and the old bone has not gleamed quite like that ever before:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.