Detailing World Forum banner

Bilt Hamber rebranding?

8K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  Bilt-Hamber Lab 
#1 ·
Matt from Obsessed Garage mention that you have rebranding going on. I hope that products quality is staying in tact.

#8 ·
Its not bad but its also not good its functional.

Today its all about recognition Think Chemical Guys or AutoFinesse they have developed a whole brand with stickers merchandise etc you instantly know one of their products when you see it because of colours and logos and how prominent it is

Bilt hamber not so much a blue label with some white writing on most bottles, I'm not picking fault with it but I can see why they want something a little more flashy especial today most people like a brand and brand loyalty is a big part of the continued custom so it does make sense, I very much doubt any of the formulations will change as they are so great.

#17 ·
Apologies for delay... I'm away at present. We are working toward rationalising our packaging, reducing plastic weight / waste and improving the coherency - an evolution.

No timescale to this as it's still at concept stage. Our formulations will never be "watered down" in anyway whatsoever... that type of behaviour is abhorrent to me.

Pete

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.