Detailing World Forum banner

Polar Blast....

45K views 68 replies 39 participants last post by  Sawel 
#1 ·
Snowfoam anyone used this yet ?

#45 · (Edited)
Used it for the first time this morning.

Thickness: the thickest foam i have ever seen. I used 100ml and topped up with water to 500ml.

Cling time: again, longest cling/dwell time i have ever seen.
Cleaning ability: one of the best. Seems to be in line with BH AutoFoam

Really impressed.
Here is a pic after 2 or 3 min.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#50 ·
Great cleaning power and it's obviously good value as a 2.5l product

Polar Blast foams massively too, if that lights your candle. There is only a certain amount of paintwork available for suds to make contact with at any one time of course, so I don't personally see the merit in having half an inch of suds clinging to it at once. It also sticks around on the drive for ages after too.

A decent product overall and one I'll continue to use.

#61 ·
I bought some Polar Blast in June. Havent used it till I had finished my Bilt Hamber foam.

I am most impressed. Great foam great cleaning nice smell. I use about 100ml and top up the bottle to about 750ml. I am not too anal about the measurements.
I think I will buy more when the large container is finished.

#62 ·
I just used this for the first time and followed the instructions; although the cleaning ability was great, it foamed far too much at the suggested dilution and it’s still on my driveway 3 hours later!!

The wife is less than impressed and so I am to be honest!

#63 ·
I just used this for the first time and followed the instructions; although the cleaning ability was great, it foamed far too much at the suggested dilution and it's still on my driveway 3 hours later!!

The wife is less than impressed and so I am to be honest!
it cleaned great, and foamed great? whats the issue? Ive seem people sing their praises because a products foam stuck around.

you want those long lasting foams in summer when the sun is beating down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.