Detailing World  

Go Back   Detailing World > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Manufacturers and Private Label Brands > Gtechniq
DW Home Forum Home Merchandise Store Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gtechniq Gtechniq was founded by quantum physicist Drew Gill in 2001, out of a total dissatisfaction with the performance of paint protection products at the time. Everything from waxes, to new-fangled polymers and PTFE based miracle treatments, nothing on the market offered any meaningful durability, either in looks, or protection. Worse still, he found that most of the products actually performed poorer than the paints they were supposed to protect. From this discontent came a simple idea, ‘To engineer the world’s most beautiful, perfectly finished, smartest and most intelligent surfaces. Surfaces that do much more than simply look great when new.’

Old 03-09-2011, 10:23 AM   #11
DuncanMon
Washmitt Meister

Fantastic idea, really love it. Perfect for people that come to your site but don't feel they can apply your products successfully themselves, also a brilliant throwback to the Detailers using your products that you list!

One thing I found which is coming from a web design background more than anything is on the "WHAT IS IT" (/what-c1/) is that I don't think its to clear that clicking the arrow on the right moves to explain the next product. You could put "I1" to the right of the arrow and similiar on the other pages beside either arrows which I think would make the difference. Also seems strange that C5 and G1 share a what is page. Although this may all just be me! I am hyper critical when it comes to web design haha!

Also interesting to see that Manx Detailing in IoM applies gtechniq stuff. I have family over there that were interested but were waiting til they were coming over to have me arrange something, now I'll have to pass on details!
DuncanMon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DuncanMon For This Useful Post:
gtechrob (03-09-2011)
Old 03-09-2011, 03:49 PM   #12
gtechrob
Gtechniq UK

Thanked 3,386 Times in 1,858 Posts
good idea for the page turns. the c5/g1 on the same page is from the layout on the 3 fold flyer (the site is essentially a copy from this).
gtechrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 12:18 AM   #13
RivieraV
Washmitt Meister

One thing I have to ask is the pricing structure.. Based on a large car at max hours it works out that for a Bronze it is £80.00 per hour,, Silver is £32.50 per hour and Gold is £15 per hour ! all materials included in the price, this is a huge difference in the rates..
RivieraV is offline   Reply With Quote