Detailing World Forum banner

Newbie from Swadlincote

3K views 23 replies 19 participants last post by  chuckleuk 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. Just like to introduce myself. I’m just waiting to take charge of my Audi A4 Avant S Line. Ok, not the worlds most sportiest car but with 190 bop it’s quick enough for me. I joined this forum because whatever car I have owned, I have always tried to keep it looking pristine and seeing as though the car I am having is metallic glazier white, I watched a very interesting you tube video on detailing a white car which has given me plenty of inspiration. I will post some pictures when I’ve received it and given a clean. Thanks for letting me join the forum also :D

#24 ·
Hi everyone. Just like to introduce myself. I'm just waiting to take charge of my Audi A4 Avant S Line. Ok, not the worlds most sportiest car but with 190 bop it's quick enough for me. I joined this forum because whatever car I have owned, I have always tried to keep it looking pristine and seeing as though the car I am having is metallic glazier white, I watched a very interesting you tube video on detailing a white car which has given me plenty of inspiration. I will post some pictures when I've received it and given a clean. Thanks for letting me join the forum also :D
Hi I'm also from Swadlincote, I'm in woodville. Also have a white car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.