Detailing World Forum banner

Recommended interior detailer?

21K views 29 replies 25 participants last post by  Sorin03 
#1 ·
Greetings all!

Anyone able to recommend me a decent interior detailer for use on hard surfaces?

TIA

#6 ·
+ 1 on Surfex hd and ONR . I use the Surfex mainly on steering wheel, hand brake, seats that have dog slobber on them and other areas which have grubby hands all over them and ONR everywhere else. ONR helps prevent scratches on soft plastics like instrument binnacle which is nice.
Also use some ODK cabin now and then .

#11 ·
I’d second ODK Cabin.

Currently using Wax Planet Re-Dress in the green apple scent - not an interior cleaner but can shift some stubborn stains, smells nice too which lingers for a good few days, also leaves a nice Matt finish.. not bad for £8 for 500ml.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#26 ·
I use Simoniz Foaming Dash Cleaner on all plastics and have done for about 15 or so years.

I am afraid to use anything else as before this I've had interior cleaners discolour the plastics (this was a long time ago on old cars, back in the day when the only choice is what halfords had, but I've kinda stuck with Simoniz out of fear!)

#30 ·
Please excuse my noob question : What is the main difference between an interior cleaner versus interior detailer? With so many products available i am overwhelm and really don't know what to choose. I am thinking to a product with nice scent or unscented for maintenance weekly cleaning , and another one for more heavy jobs when needed or more deep cleaning. I have leather seats , for that i will use a dedicated leather cleaner than leather protectant, but i have also leather on doors , so i will need a detailer which work also on plastic and leather ...dash. Thank you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.