Detailing World Forum banner

Show us your bikes (pedal)

542K views 2K replies 391 participants last post by  ridders66 
#1 ·
Ive recently re ignited my love of two wheels which has led to me hamering the crdit card for this

Also have a specialized allez road bike. So thats mine, now post yours.

See less See more
#1,579 · (Edited)
Been building a new summer bike over the winter months and I'm almost complete now.

Just waiting on a new carbon stem from Ritchey to complete the build. As the frameset is American, I've tried to keep the build as American branded as possible.

Just need the weather to improve so I can give it a proper shake down.

Build Summary:

Parlee Altum Frame + Forks - Custom Painted Matt Black & Bronze Metallic
SRAM Red eTap Groupset
Cane Creek eecycleworks Brakes
Enve 3.4 SES on DT Swiss Hubs + Specialized Turbo Cotton Tyres
Quarq Red DZero Power Meter Chainset
Ritchey Superlogic Carbon Seatpost
Bontrager Montrose Pro Carbon Saddle
Ritchey SoloStreem II Carbon Bars

Note: Stem fitted is temporary.

#1,592 ·
Thought i'd add something completely different to the sea of lovely carbon fibre shown so far...

This stupid little bike has quickly become my go-to machine for getting around town / to work recently.

It's a 1997 Pashley Micro-Lite, It was made in Stratford on Avon and was originally a bright yellow, I stripped it back to bare frame, re-powdercoated in the olive green and changed out the tiny crankset for one that will keep up with my legs, as well as updating the saddle and grips.

It's steel, quite twitchy and as a pretty muscular bloke I look frankly ridiculous on it, but it cost me £60 all in and I love it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.