Detailing World Forum banner

How far did you go today...on yer bike

358K views 2K replies 163 participants last post by  BigJimmyBovine 
#1 ·
Hi guys,

Seems we have a lot of riders on the forum so I thought I'd start a thread in which we can share our rides, how far and where

I'll start....

Did 20miles this morning from Wollaton in Nottingham over to Calverton and back it was very cold but bright and dry so I can't complain

So lets hear it, How far did you go????

:thumb:

#1,023 · (Edited)
Bashed out the Festive 500 again over the Christmas period and a couple of other rides... Just under 600km in just over a week wasn't a bad way to see out 2018!

#1,044 ·
Just back from 3 days cycling in Mallorca. My first trip there but certainly not my last, absolutely amazing riding and routes. 160 miles and 14500 ft elevation covered in near perfect riding conditions
Nice, looks amazing. Some friends are off there later in the year, one has asked if I'd be up for it next year.

On another note I've been sent a free month trial of Trainer road, does anyone want it? Would need an email address to send it too, and I think you need to put card details in to use it but can be cancelled before you get billed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.